Eggplant with honey-Andalusian — delicious!

A remarkable property of this prescription is not something you poured mugs of fried eggplant with honey, like pancakes (although that in itself is a very interesting experience), and the fact that these mugs are almost not absorbed vegetable oil when frying. Anyone who has roasted eggplant in oil, knows that this vegetable is like a sponge instantly absorbs oil, which affects the taste.

So, to make eggplant minimally "macroprolactinemia" it is possible, soak the mugs eggplant in milk and then gently squeeze the milk.

Recipe eggplant with honey belongs to the Spanish region of Andalusia, to be precise, the province of Cordoba, which is famous for its olive oil, as well as kitchen which is, perhaps, to the greatest extent among the other cuisines of southern Spain was influenced by the Moors. Who else would think to combine the tastes of eggplant and honey? But very productive idea, by the way.

This idea is so captured me that I should admit I did not read the recipe. The original had to be peeled eggplant from the skin. I didn't do anything, and in the end did not feel any discomfort. But if you want mugs eggplant melted in your mouth, it is, perhaps, the eggplant peel.

Ingredients:

• 2 eggplants (about 600 gr.);
  • 500 ml of milk;
  • flour for breading;
  • vegetable or olive oil for frying;
  • liquid honey.

How to prepare:

Eggplant peel and cut into pieces 8 mm thick.

Pour the eggplant in milk to cover them completely, and press down with a plate. Leave on for 1-2 hours, then carefully press and dry.

In a bowl mix the flour with a small amount of salt, roll the eggplant pieces so they are completely covered with flour.
Remains of flour shake off.

Fry the eggplant in a large number of heated vegetable oil and lay out on a paper towel.

Serve hot, watering honey.

Cook with love !

Author: Olga Baklanova

You will be inetersno:

Golden chips of zucchini hummus from white beans

Ice cream of buckwheat —very unusual, tasty and healthy!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.vsyasol.ru/baklazhany-s-medom-po-andalusski/2014/10/

Tags

See also

New and interesting