9 signs that you are able to achieve more than everyone else

We all define success in different ways. And at the same time, very successful people have several things in common.

Usually they are not afraid of feeling the vulnerability of UPS and downs and failures in his personal or public life. They succeed on their own terms — and not ready to restrictions.

So, here are 9 signs of a successful person that is you.

1. Are you excited by the success of others

Effective team work is important not only talent, but also the ability to cooperate, to forget about your ego and to sacrifice personal interests. Such relationships in the team should go from the top. That is why successful people take the properties of the individual, not the position in the hierarchy, and they know how to value not only your success.

2. You are making a choice — you create your own options

Most people simply choose from column A or column B. the Leader often examines the available options, and then creates their own column C. When it is necessary to make an important decision, you can act in one of two ways.

You can select the best option available and try to fit it under starting conditions.

Or you can do as a entrepreneur: come up with the best option and make it a reality. And that is why entrepreneurs often do things that they thought impossible — they do not exist in this word.

3. Your inner voice louder than all other votes

People can doubt you, to criticize, to treat with disdain or disapproval. And it's not like you didn't care. You just perceive these views as additional information and allocate among them valuable, and the rest ignored.

Why? You can respect someone else's opinion, but more importantly faith in their ideas, abilities, will, perseverance and dedication. That is faith in yourself. Is the key to the movement in their own way, not imposed from the outside.

4. Victory for you is not as important as the process

On the road to success are you ready rather to lose on his terms than win on another. You want to control your future and not look as defined by someone else. You prefer burning out to fading.

Of course, you want to win. Winning motivates you. But you need to change the rules, create your own game and win it — after all, to play by someone else's rules for you is tantamount to losing.

5. You do not need to call for the discipline, because you are continuously pulling towards the goal

Discipline is often a way to do what you want. A successful person is not necessary — he is so eager to get to work. He has a goal and a dream, and he knows that each task completed means another step towards the goal. That is why such people find joy even in the routine tasks.

When you see a straight line leading to the goal, the work ceases to be just work. Work becomes exciting and gratifying experience. A job that gives you meaning and satisfaction — this is the life.

6. To the profession and for all to take in the routine is not for you

Some people work, hoping to get a certain skill or reach a certain position, and then rest on their laurels. They work a lot, and it gives them satisfaction. There is nothing wrong, because everyone makes their success.

But a true leader hates the comfort that follows the accomplishment or acquired skill. Skill for them only a means to get the next skill, and achievement — a platform for further promotion. In General, they always want more, and looking in the mirror, they think: "What have I done today?" And then they turn away from the mirror and continue to work.

7. Your idols — other successful people

Work in a corporate environment is often a zero-sum game — personal success happens at someone else's expense. If you get a raise, then someone else is left without him. If you have the ability, so another employee is deprived of it. Therefore, working in corporations, it's hard not to envy others ' success and rejoice for colleagues.

And successful people — especially successful entrepreneurs — I love when others achieve something. They know that the pie will be enough for everyone. After all, they are busy baking new. They see someone else's success proof that creativity and hard work really pay off.

8. Are you ready to start the journey alone

We all love to be a part of something bigger and feel a kinship. That is why many find the idea of followers, and the great — generate the entire movement. To feel part of the crowd — it is a wonderful feeling. But any movement starts with one person who dared alone to say or do something new, and take on the risk and possible consequences.

9. You think: "Why not me?"

Even with a strong desire for success reach a few. This means that any of us are endangered. And when this happens, it is easy to absolve themselves of blame, thinking it was a fatal combination of events, which we could not control. It is easy to succumb to bad mood and start to wonder, "Why is get everything except me?" "Why friends support me a little?" or "When will it end?". In General, it is easy to reduce everything to the question: "Why me?".

The truly successful person asks another question: "Why not me?".

Therefore, the entrepreneur can open a restaurant on the site of the closed: "Yes, they did not succeed, but why I can't?".

Therefore, the entrepreneur can start a company in software development, with nothing but ideas: "Yes, a lot of money and a large market share, but why would I not push?".

Also interesting: Dan Waldschmidt: 2 rules for success entrepreneur

How to survive someone else's success

Successful people do not possess special talents or God's blessing. But they see other successful people and think: "wow! If he can do it probably I can."

Good question: why not? It's impossible to answer, because if you are willing to not only dream but also act, and work hard, then you always have a chance to succeed.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: insider.pro/EN/article/91581/

Tags

See also

New and interesting