Love the freedom of choice that is given to another person

In my understanding of the love between two people can occur only when each of them turned into a spiritually Mature person, and truly deep and beautiful it can only be the case when relations are of freedom. In matters of the senses any pressure on the other person only causes resistance.

Love is freedom, but the freedom that I will not commit. Love is commitment, respect you, and the freedom of choice that is given to another person. I think it is important that our love does not become a suffocation for the people. To comply with obligations to family, but to give him room to breathe.

To love is to be there when needed and to step back a little when the space gets too small for two. Once talked to an old wise man, liked his thought: "If the wife says she's tired and wants to spend time at the cottage in peace and quiet, my case is very quiet to bring products, leave them on the doorstep and imperceptibly to withdraw, so she can rest."

Love is a responsibility we voluntarily assume. To love is to be successfully. "I don't owe anyone anything" is not about love. This is another don't owe you anything. Absolutely nothing. But you have to. Care must be faithful, must serve man. It's about the love of freedom.

Love is security. Love means that around you people may be present. He is allowed to be weak, allowed to doubt, permitted to be ugly, allowed to get sick, are allowed to make mistakes. Tantrums, fights, arguments, negative emotions, lack of courage and determination — not a reason to stop loving someone.

And is it possible to stop loving someone if love is a gift you share from the heart without asking anything in return. To love the person more than the actions that he commits. To be there and in trouble and in joy, to be always in access, to be always connected. Be the one know that he would never betray.

It is important for children to know that family is the safest place in the world. Aging parents need to know that they are needed and loved, that they will be protected until the end of life. Husband it is important to know that his wife loves him regardless of success at work, and wife is important to know that he will be there regardless of how it will look in ten years and fifty.

And it's not about promises, it's about something else, about something deep and real. This is not necessary to speak, it is necessary to live so that those who are close, to feel secure in this life just about true love.

Love is a maturity and awareness. Love is the understanding that a close relationship is impossible without crises, feeling that needs time to Mature, that love can't be a complete holiday, love is the deepest work on yourself, first and foremost.

Love is a series of deaths and new births, love is the exposure of the most vulnerable points, love is courage to be real, love is courage to go into uncharted territory.

I'm not worthy of it: WHAT is behind this idea

When you're alone

To love or not is always our personal choice, no need to impose it on another person. The beauty of true love that is to give from the heart and be grateful for what the other has agreed to accept it.

Someone who knows how to love, doomed to be happy. The point is not whether you love at least once, but have you managed to become so deep and Mature, to live with an awakened heart.

Love is light, love is the effulgence of the heart, love is the best thing we can give to the world.

Love! I wish you happiness! published

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards?fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting