I'm not the one you married…

Times change, and so do we. Before making the claim and say that "you are not the same person I fell in love/La!"let's read a letter to Laura Burke.

Laura has written for the American magazine "Parents", and it instantly spread around the Internet. Pectrum resulting in transfer nagging heart strings — they are important for each of us.

Twelve million five hundred two thousand five hundred nineteen

Dear husband!

I want to apologize.

I am very sorry that you did not get enough attention the last four and a half years. I am very sorry that your needs were now in second place. I assure you, you're still one of my top priorities, just not the most important.

I know you have needs, desires, dreams and intentions. When I say I want to be trusting, I do not dissemble. I know you're sick of my excuses that I'm tired I have a headache or that I was already asleep when you're trying to me to cuddle.

Believe me, I wouldn't have refused to have as much power as I had five years ago. Yes there is — I wouldn't have as much power as I had two weeks ago when I washed, folded and even put this stuff back ten baskets of clothes. You didn't see it, because I didn't want to deprive you of much needed rest for you.

I know sometimes it seems like we are just partners, not husband and wife. And so it is. There are days and even weeks when I think so. Know what I want for our marriage and for us only the best. Because together we are that damn good.

The problem is that my life, my brain and my body are totally dedicated to being the mother of boys that are one-to-one like you. Even when they are fast asleep, and we sit on the couch and watch a movie, my brain is still in parent mode.

I think about tomorrow; I think about what will happen in ten years. I wonder if you got tomorrow's work clothes. I'm worried about money development of children and milk. Do we have enough milk? I can't disable the motherhood. At the moment I am a mother. And it is very tiring physically, emotionally and mentally.

I don't want you to think that you became less important to me. I couldn't live without you — and wouldn't. But the fact is: you're an adult and can take care of himself. Times you can vote, then certainly unable to make his lunch. Once you have the right to drive a car, you certainly will be able to see the doctor.

When you come home from work, you, unfortunately, gets the worst version of me. Best left for our children with you. Let me tell you a secret: some days the best option for me just yet. Does not exist, and all.

I can't worry about your health, the health of the boys, the pet's health and your health. Guess who I have to ignore? Not you. No children and no Pets. When I say that I feel bad when I say I don't get enough sleep, it's because I didn't have time to take care of themselves.

Yeah, you suggest me to go to the doctor, eat better, drink more water, but for myself the last priority. I know it's wrong, and don't complain. I just explain that when someone is forced to concede, because one person is unable to do everything at once, I have to concede.

I'm worried about your bouts of sleep apnea, because of your allergies, your knee spasms. I'm worried about this rash Alex and sudden snot from Ben. I'm worried about the ears of our dog, and worried how much it will cost to take her to the vet.

When I think about it, I'm worried that the fish in the aquarium too much algae and what to change them water. This adds to the endless list of items that make me feel guilty when I'm trying to sleep. You are not to blame. I don't blame you and I don't want you.

You're doing an incredible deal for our family. I don't know anyone who works so hard like you. I've never met anyone who cared so much about others and about me. Every time I see you help someone, knowing that you won't get any, I fall in love with you even more. You are the most kind and loving father in the world. They just cry when you go to work. Yes, I'm a little hurt, but the idea that you are to them is an example and sample, fills me with love and pride.

It's interesting:

12 conclusions that I did in 12 years of marriage

Why do we need energy and where to get it

I'm not the woman you married 11 years ago.I've changed and become a wife, mother, friend and Keeper of the schedules. I plenerowych and shopper. I cook, specializing in chicken nuggets and macaroni. I'm a housewife, not able to hosting at home. I'm a cheerleader and the librarian. I am a nurse and a nurse.

I would never have become anything to change. I don't want another life. I love you and love the life we created. But I'm not the impulsive, heavy-drinking, sexy minx, who you once met. I am a mother. And that's it.

Loving always, your wife Laura Berks — writer from new Jersey. By day she writes and by night chasing after two 4 year old twins. published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.factroom.ru/life/dear-husband-im-not-the-one-on-which-you-are-married

Tags

See also

New and interesting