Nothing kills the target, as a hit

Will start with a basic - anyone who has not yet decided on the choice and have not created relations (lonely girl), of course, very much these same relationships one way or another to create. Relations are generated by a known algorithm: first, there is the choice of a potential partner among all the other animals, which also could theoretically be the second half, but it is clearly not satisfied compared to those who adjusted the pattern "the man of my dreams" and "sitting" in this template like a glove.

Then when we first met "male (-us) of my dreams" is given to understand that the girl is not against to communicate, then, if both parties come to an agreement, begins "we need to look a little closer to each other" (the individual dates with different girls), and further, if the phase "look" will be held with positive emotions, relationships start to develop.

Reach the peak of development, and then as lucky! Ie those couples who are invested in the relationship, appreciate them, continue their joint on the way, because of the relationship, regularly fueled by positive energy, live happily ever after. Those couples who for whatever reason do not want or cannot make their equal contribution in a relationship — i.e., viable relationships by default, each side in a pair makes them as much as you need to maintain them and feeling the balance in them, and in those relations in which both paired with either one of the pair not "invested" in the relationship, such relationships, passed its peak, gradually depleted, shrink, and eventually become transparent and fragile, and there comes a time when they dissipate without a trace of any hot wind of discontent.

What I do write this article and what is so special about these criteria that is chosen by the applicant for "serious relationship"?

My work, and experience shows that, unfortunately, these criteria very often fail beautiful ladies. And the tag on my "quality mark — the man of my dreams" gets is not the one who the lovely lady is actually suitable, and who first met when she "passes through the filter of" three or four of the criteria and one to two "control" criterion.

As soon as the unconscious receives a command: "Tests completed successfully!", and, as a consequence of the conclusions: "My Prince! It's a heavenly love!" — the trap is closed. Why? (I only ended badly about the novels I write).

Yes, because, Mademoiselle, deciding when nodding acquaintance... did You Know that the phrase "nodding acquaintance" comes from the ritual adopted by the men of the middle and upper classes, which was the fact that hardly fellow men at a chance meeting on the street lifted their hats as a sign of polite greeting). So, I continue, mademauzel, having decided the nodding acquaintance that this man really suits her, immediately beginning to put their hand in hopes for that perfect relationship.

Expectations of what buns she get in return of their investments (emotional and energetic, and sometimes material, as practice shows), well, and in addition expects to receive from men those wonderful emotions that did not get either from someone of the parents or from both parents. And what happens next? Then she falls into his own trap. The trap is called "unprofitable" project with a negative balance.

For example, many, yielding to mood, bought at poultry market any animal (kitten or puppy). The sellers in the poultry market is often not very conscientious and kept in the same space of patients and healthy babies. To be sure, they pumped zhivotinok some medical stuff that keeps the cubs in good shape and they look healthy and positive, touching, attracting the attention of those who will buy them, yielding to the mood and desire to have four-legged friend.

Next, the animal is brought home and some time it gives pleasure to their owners, but after a fairly short period of time (when a couple of hours when the next day) the owner suddenly finds is happy and joyful kid Kweli and dejected creature, clearly vnezapno sick.

The owner, as every decent man, rushes to the vet where the animal is a terrible diagnosis. Then begins the process of saving the baby — and all this time the owner invests in an animal hope for recovery (emotion and power), and often, unfortunately, despite all efforts of doctors, the animal is killed.

By the time of his death in kid already invested so much energy that the animal often over a few days becomes very, very precious as the memory of it. If You knew what kind of tragedy played out in the soul of those who have lost an animal in this situation!

Why? Because animal megatons invested human resources — the hope that can be saved; waiting for recovery, and, of course, material resources. (I do not mean that suffering is wrong, why do I describe the intensity of suffering is so great).

So, the girl, passing through their selection filters (criteria) a young man and received a positive result, begins similarly to invest in these relationships, even when relationships begin suddenly collapse with a light path of positive emotions on the dark path "something is wrong", it doubles-triples — tenfold their emotional investment in trying to bring these relationships to light and clean the beginning where she was so good.

She still gets more and more, not noticing that the balance was disrupted long ago. The young man, after watching what the girl herself ready to "solve everything" ceases to invest at all, or makes the investment for its part is minimal, but he values the girls are not, but this situation continues and continues until, until one of a pair will not stand and will not put a point. Often in such relationships, the dot puts a young man.

It all starts with a "qualifying round" of the criteria by which we for the most part unconsciously choose a partner for a long term relationship. They play a very important role in the erroneous choice. Why? Yes, because then the process is poorly controlled, when we on the basis of criteria decided, decided on a "final" choice and went the process of investing energy into this relationship.

For example, she has as selection criteria: beautiful appearance, high growth, activity, and quality control (final) criterion when she makes a final choice in favour of the relevant young person corresponding to the first three criteria (good looks, tall and active wooing her) when a young person buys and gives her a rose ("test" criterion).

But these criteria have nothing in common with real young man, that's the problem. The girl doesn't know how to match them up the levels, common interests, does he family (she plans to); she absolutely knows nothing about his faults, which may be critical to these relationships and their potential life together. Criteria can generally be contrary to common sense. For example, the young man held out his hand and sympathized with all, "this is my betrothed," and the girl is "nested".

Why is this happening? Because the criteria most often are not logic, common sense and logic of the unconscious. And the unconscious, as I like to say "inhuman logic"), such as in this story, which we told one of the teachers.

American married. And once saw a young wife before fry the steak, for some reason it cuts off on all four sides. He asks: "Why have you cut off from the steak pieces?" She says, "that was always my mother."

The American was curious and came to visit the mother of his wife, and asked the mother of his wife the same question. What mom wife replied, "that was always my mother (i.e. the grandmother of the wife)". American does not call it a day and went to the old grandmother with the same question.

Grandma said, "Times were hard, and the whole steak will not fit on a small griddle, and money in a large frying pan wasn't, so I shortened it from four sides, and trimming and then cooked separately." And in this history all the inhuman nature of the logic of the unconscious. Some of the same patterns are often created and the criteria by which selected partner for a long term relationship, so it is better their criteria to analyze and to know about them.

How you can perform their own criteria? Quite simple. Especially for those who have already been at least one relationship. You need to remember the person "fell" of Your choice (let's Call him Pete). Scroll Your acquaintance "back" preferably before the moment when You just saw him, then in this film "to include" other young people (Misha and Oleg) and begin to ask yourself questions, if possible, visually comparing the selected young man and a few other young people. To answer questions better writing, trying not to think long, to better keep contact with the unconscious:

1. Why I chose Pete?

2. Why I choose Mike?

3. Why I chose Oleg?

4. What captivated me completely in Pete?

5. Now, when I had a few criteria that you need to start to identify among them the priority. "If Peter was a little growth in all other virtues, I want to start a relationship with him?"

6. Thus iterate in mind all the criteria, remember the moment of meeting, what is the order of the criteria used and how (what criteria were "control" ( that is, those of us completely convinced of the correctness of our choice).

For example, the answer is that I chose Pete because he's black, tall, and he acted like I was the only one in the world for him and he said I have a nice figure. And finally, I realized that this "native people", when he gave me his pack of cigarettes (take care). That is, in this case the selection criteria are height, hair color, attention, compliments and care.

But is with these criteria, I found out if Peter is to create long-term relationships? No, I didn't recognize, but make the decision and start to invest in a relationship with Peter I have to start now. In the attachments there's nothing wrong with the trap is how much energy and how fast I will invest in the relationship.

Challenge: go a step above or a step below

Whether your friends are friends

Because if Peter will not be relevant to my level upon closer examination, if in a relationship with him already invested a lot of energy to break up will be difficult and painful, especially if I'm already pregnant.

In order to minimize selection errors and you need to know the criteria by which we choose. To the moment when the choice is made, say to yourself: "Stop! What I know about this man really? And if it fits me real?!"

I wish Your selection criteria do not contradict common sense and life experience, and You know them and understand that you can not only on this fragile basis to draw conclusions about what this person is "native" and suits You perfectly! published

Author: Natalia Branitskaya

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/56426/

Tags

See also

New and interesting