A fascinating game for men

All men who undertake to argue that if a woman gave birth, then let them sit at home and bringing up, and nothing to roam the streets with a child, I would have played one very exciting game.

I would have closed each in a relatively small area, where they would have to clean your own personal ground from the snow.

The snow on the idiotic rules of the game falls 24 hours a day with quite a small and completely unpredictable intervals.

During these short breaks you can do absolutely anything — to eat, to go to the toilet, take a shower (hahaha), hair (Hahahaha!!!), brush your teeth (no, I'm gonna die from laughing), and even to watch TV, but without sound, because any sound snow begins to fall three times faster.

To go to the parade ground can be provided that the snow on it.

Of course, by the rules of this vile game when he decides that here it is happiness all the snow removed and is no longer falling and the sky is clear, and open the door to exit, click the button and pile him in there so much that he forgot his own mother's name and when washed for the last time.

Blame and blame them, Yes, more, more and day and night.

To check up on offense have once a day to come and ask what's for dinner? Leisurely dinner, watching as he removes snow. Then half an hour to wallow in the snow, playing and having fun and even, like, a little cleaning it, and then go to sleep. Before going to sleep to demand sexual pleasures and merrymaking!

And in the morning, looking for clean snow from the ground, to say — well, what are you complaining about forever? Here all night it didn't snow! That snow the night went on and on with hail and lightning, and you fell asleep, categorically not believe it!!!

His nagging, say, you could poubirat for me the snow is at least two hours is to ignore completely! Is it snow, you absolutely do not know how to clean it up and generally you are so tired at my job, and it just clears the snow — it's easy and every fool can!

And when they say that it's pointless and all the days are the same, and start yelling and hitting things with a shovel at the ground, launch them, for example, pink snow! Or the sun for ten minutes — the first time in three months. And that the snow has melted and flowed, but ten minutes!

All requests to buy them a snow machine, which makes life easier, the answer, well, you Cho, not a man? You Cho — the snow can not remove? All clean, don't you? Yes our forefathers for centuries it was cleaned, but such spades as yours, they didn't have!

And so on. Sorry, not so.published

Author: Marina Sokolovskaya

Also interested in: Young father: the third is not superfluous

The Pope is not considered

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/marina.romanova.75/posts/1089728621082302

Tags

See also

New and interesting