Childhood Games

Then a few days ago, after putting her daughter to bed, I had a chance to hang a couple of hours for the xbox360.
Playing in the current game, sometimes at me rolls nostalgia.
I remember it was in the autumn of 1996, my father bought me a dandy Segou return in existence (at the time if I'm not mistaken Sega worth 300 p.).
I was glad I was riding in an embrace with a box around the apartment, it was happiness, since most of my friends already had Sega.
And then came the happy days:
Play can be up to the school, we learned when the second shift from 11:45. At 7 am, the parents went to work, I got up at 7:30, and called a friend to the school, we were cut.
And actually my post will be about the games that I played, and probably an entire generation 90.

Will 44 images + text.

1. Opening of the parade of games we have available:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Genre: Fighting
Players: 2
Without much risk of being mistaken we can say that the game is the best fighting game on the Genesis. 23 original characters, each with its own set of methods, combinations and fatality. Colorful graphics, quality sound and vigorous action make the game a real work of art of the game. Multiple difficulty levels, both in the sense of the game, and the quality of opponents. You can play alone, and the four of us, arranging tournaments. Fans of the genre should definitely play this game.
I'd add: how many broken sticks ... no longer remember, and which were going to battle in the hut one thread instead of school ... Hmm, I remember as taught all sorts of fatalities, babaliti, frendshipy and brutaliti is very angry at the book with the codes where brutaliti indicated times 11, 13 or even 10 keys, instead of the necessary 12 !!! 12 buttons to press and it was necessary to get the bloody rain of bones and pieces of meat enemy !!!
I even wound up yourself book 96 pages in total. Where to write the correct techniques, etc. fatalities.
In general, the game must have!

2.Comix Zone
Genre: Action
Players: 1
The artist (and perhaps the writer) got in their comics, and to get back, he will have to go through the whole story of his hero, fighting mutants invented by him and villains, solving puzzles, and much more. Animation, graphics, sound - excellent, and the music is just great matched to each game time - it's a masterpiece!

3.Earthworm Jim
Genre: Platformer
The second part is not less exciting and fun than the first. Psikrou still hopes to return to his suit, lost more in the last part. Moreover, he is terribly offended by Jim and decided to take revenge. And I started with the fact that the worm lover stole his princess ...
From myself, in a series of 2 parts and each of them is a masterpiece so that even the game was withdrawn the animated series!

4.Battletoads and Double Dragon
Genre: Beat-'Em-Up
In the second series to toy frogs in the battle with space invaders not join someone there from the gateway, and Twin Dragons! Thus, in your possession as much as 5 characters, from which you should choose one (or a couple of mode 2 players). The battle is to be serious, frogs and dragons confront numerous enemies and bosses. Game action is the most that neither is a combat, graphics and music in the game is also quite high quality. Thus, the game is recommended to all fans of martial hodilok.
From myself: well, there is nothing to add, two of the most interesting place kicking up and down the enemy)))

5.Contra - Hard Corps
Great drive! The game is a continuation of the best traditions of dissent to dandy - is to run forward and shoot endlessly. The game can develop in one of the four scenarios and the choice of four characters.

6.Rock n 'Roll Racing
Genre: Racing
Arcade pillar, familiar to every veteran Mega Drive. The third dimension is missing, but touching isometric somehow pulls on their fragile shoulders the mighty carcass gameplay. The screech of rubber, shooting, upgrades, and endlessly addictive mode for two - all come from rosy Sega - childhood.

7.Dune - The Battle for Arrakis
Genre: Strategy
A very popular game, the progenitor of all the real-time strategy. Distant planet Arrakis has a valuable substance spice - meladzh, which reduces the space missions. There is a struggle for control of the planet between trёmya houses the imperial court - Atreides, Harkonnen and Ordos. Choose the house you will head in the battle.
Best game in the SMD.
From myself, who remember the codes)) playtester splurgeola lookaround

8.WWF Wrestlemania Arcade
Well, it's not the best part of probation in this series, the graphics are not the fairest no way inferior SNES, a huge amount of shock and severely increased the tempo and speed of the game and make it a leader voobshche is one of the best games on the Genesis.
From myself combo also recorded with tetradochku)))

9.Boogerman
Adventures of the toilet hero. And someone just not recorded in superheroes! Turn came to the cleaners ... Your character runs through the levels, collecting all sorts of cheesy gizmos, and fighting various monsters. In addition to throwing them some kind of green muck, the hero also uses your bad breath that no one stand in the state. In general, toy with a distinctive "smell". Although painted well, and the music is cool.

10.Road Rash 3
Genre: Racing
The final part of the famous motorcycle arcade. Improvement were everything. The third part of the game is just flashed. In each column, only 5 points out of 5. Oily point in the history of the series.
From myself always loved cartoons at the end of the race.

11.Streets of Rage 3
It is the third game in the series Streets of Rage. To say that the technical side of the game again at the height makes no sense. In the story, we need to otdubasil psihbolnogo professor, threatening the world with nuclear warheads. To replace a wrestler from the second part of the set-grandfather cyborg. Talking about the gameplay is nothing I will not - it has not changed. I advise everyone! Japanese version: Bare Knuckle 3

12.Virtual Bart
Another game about the Simpsons. Here again, Bart will participate in various wacky situations. For example, it is throwing rotten tomatoes at bystanders, cycling on the trash, as well as all marasmic things - running around the levels in the form of a pig and kangaroo. In other words, the game is reduced to a perfect stupidity. A single toy for fans of The Simpsons.

13. Sonic
From myself: any Sonic is - Voice «SEGA», jumping ring speed (down abc Whack Whack Whack)

14.Golden Axe III
The third part of the saga with new characters. The goal remains the same - you need to back out of the clutches of Golden Axe - an artifact of incredible power. And it needs to scatter a lot of evil men. The game is exciting and beautiful. There is even a duel mode. Overall, another great game from Sega.

15.Beyond Oasis
Genre: RPG
Very good game about the adventures of a boy named Ali. He finds a mysterious magic bracelet that allows him to call the special magical creatures who control fire, water, earth, and the shadow-creature (they are all attached to the hero consistently during the game). These creatures help him to overcome particularly difficult stretches of the path, as well as to fight against numerous enemies and bosses. Ali also can use different types of weapons and items to replenish the life and magic power. The graphics and music in the game is excellent. The game has one drawback - it is a bit too short. She's Story of Thor.
From myself, if I am not mistaken in the game even has sohranyalka!

16.Desert Demolition
Toy eternal slow-witted coyote trying to catch a cunning Bystroň and ostrich. You can choose who to play, but in any case will not be simple. Amusing toy, made with humor, in addition, with good graphics and good sound design. Recommended cartoon lovers of all ages.
From myself, it was one of the most beloved.

17.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters
Turtles and their friends competing for the title of best fighter. You can play in single player or with another player. The level of fighting depends on the complexity and speed of action. Set shock and fighting techniques are not the most prominent, although the graphics in the game quite decent. You can also select the number of rounds for the victory.
From myself: Fight favorite childhood great turtles, Leo raf Mike and Don! :)

18. Robocop Versus The Terminator
Continued saga about the adventures of the Tin Woodman. It raised the bar for a fairly good height. Of the benefits of good graphics and interactivity levels are doing their job. Moreover, in the game a lot of blood. At the end of each level is an uncle with a big gun. This is the local boss. Unfortunately, he is killed by a simple cavalry assaults.
From myself bloody toy ooooooochen ...

19.Battletech
Genre: Shooter
The toy is made in the style of Desert Strike and the like, only instead of a helicopter at your disposal combat robot. Three kinds of weapons - lasers, missiles and powerful bombs. To fulfill the mission you must perform a certain task and, of course, in the course of play to eliminate as much as possible the number of enemy vehicles and buildings. The graphics and sound in the game at a high level, so the game interesting. The game is for 1-2 players. She is known as a MechWarrior.

20.Demolition Man
At the same movie with Stallone and Snipes. You in the role of Sly have to nail his painted opponent, hitting him with a couple in the future. To do this, you have a pistol, shotgun, grenade. The game is played in 2 modes: side view - running through the streets, trains, etc. with deafening gunfire; a side-top - inside buildings.
From itself: as usual all probably remember "hendzap" at the beginning of the game))

21.Cannon Fodder
Genre: Strategy
It is interesting toy. You control a group of soldiers who must carry out the mission. Basically, it is the elimination of enemy soldiers and buildings. The number of your soldiers for each task is limited and you can not lose them (at least, not all). For the successful mission of the soldiers get new ranks. Graphics average, but good music and dynamic game action.
From itself: the world game, especially remembered hills with crosses ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting