At 28 kilometers to school every day.

This is the father of a disabled son.

3 photo.

Chinese father of Sichuan leads his son to school every day.
But this is not the typical wires.
Yu Ksyugang uses a specially woven bamboo basket with straps for the back to carry his 12-year-old son, Xiao Qiang, to school.
Xiao was born with undiagnosed disabilities, which made him a hunchback and twisted limbs.
And so every day, Yu goes through 28 km of mountainous terrain, to make sure that his son is educated.
Then Yu returned home to work in the fields.
Later that same day, he repeats the same route to take his son home.

"My son with disabilities are not able to walk on their own, but it also means that he does not know how to ride a bike that I could accelerate his way to school," - explains Yuri
Because of his illness, Xiao began to walk to school in September last year, but that did not stop the father and son as they both dreamed of entering school.
"Despite the age of the Xiao and its growth, it only 90 centimeters, it is already one of the best students in the school, and I know that he will be able to accomplish much. "Says Yu
Local authorities learned about this amazing couple, decided to help her father alone and take them to a room near the school of his son.
They will also support the family, and also will control that Xiao receives an education that they deserve.

Here is such a China, what can I say, only one - the iron men!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting