Good old console games Sega

While the world is chopped in next-generation consoles, I suggest you remember the old lady Sega Mega Drive 2, to be exact its game. Oh how many sleepless nights were spent on the passage of time and how many toys notebooks were covered with writing code. Under the cut you will find a selection of the most famous games of this console. Do not forget to add your favorite games in the comments.

Opening parade of games we have available:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Genre: Fighting
Players: 2
Without much risk of being mistaken we can say that the game is the best fighting game on the Genesis. 23 original characters, each with its own set of techniques, combinations and fatality. Colorful graphics, quality sound and vigorous action make the game a real work of art of the game. Multiple difficulty levels, as in the game sense and quality rivals. You can play alone, and the four of us, arranging tournaments. Fans of the genre should definitely play this game.
I'd add: how many were broken sticks ... no longer remember, and what were going to battle in the hut one thread instead of school ... Hmm, I remember as taught all sorts of fatalities, babaliti, Friendship and brutaliti is very angry with book codes where indicated times brutaliti 11, 13 or even 10 buttons 12 instead of the necessary !!! 12 buttons to press and it was necessary to get the bloody rain from the bones and joints of meat enemy !!!
I even wound up yourself notebook total of 96 pages. Where to write the correct techniques, fatalities, and so on.
In general, the game must have!

Comix Zone
Genre: Action
Players: 1
The artist (and perhaps the writer) got in their comics, and to get back, he will have to go through the whole story of his hero, fighting mutants invented by him and villains, solve different puzzles and much more. Animation, graphics, sound - excellent, and the music is just great matched to each game time - it's a masterpiece!

Earthworm Jim
Genre: Platformer
The second part of no less exciting and fun than the first one. Psikrou still hopes to return to his suit, lost more in the last part. Moreover, he is terribly offended by Jim and decided to take revenge. And started with the fact that the worm lover stole his princess ...
From itself: in a series of two parts and each of them is a masterpiece so that even the game was filmed animated series!

Battletoads and Double Dragon
Genre: Beat-'Em-Up
In the second series of toys to the frogs in the battle with space invaders not join someone there from the gateway, and Twin Dragons! Thus, you have the whole 5 characters, of which you have to choose one (or a couple of mode 2 players). The battle is to be serious, frogs and dragons confront numerous enemies and bosses. Game action most that neither is fighting, graphics and music in the game is also quite high quality. Thus, the game is recommended to all fans of martial hodilok.
From myself: well, there is nothing to add, two of the most interesting place kicking back and forth enemies)))

Contra - Hard Corps
Super drive! The game is a continuation of the best traditions of dissent on the dandy - is to run forward and shoot endlessly. The game can develop in one of the four scenarios and the choice of four characters.

Rock n 'Roll Racing
Genre: Racing
Arcade pillar, familiar to every veteran Mega Drive. The third dimension is missing, but touching isometry somehow pulls on her fragile shoulders mighty carcass gameplay. Screeching rubber, shooting, upgrades, endlessly addictive mode for two - all come from rosy-cheeked Sega - childhood.

Dune - The Battle for Arrakis
Genre: Strategy
A very popular game, the progenitor of all the real-time strategy. Distant planet Arrakis has a valuable substance spice - meladzh, which reduces the space missions. There is a struggle for control of the planet between trёmya houses the imperial court - Atreides, Harkonnen and Ordos. Choose the house that you lead in the fight.
Best game on the SMD.
From myself: who remembers the codes)) playtester splurgeola lookaround

WWF Wrestlemania Arcade
Well, this is unconditionally the best part of this series, beautiful graphics not no way inferior SNES, a huge amount of shock and strongly increased the tempo and speed of the game and make it a leader voobshche is one of the best games on the Genesis.
From myself: combo just recorded with a notebook)))

Boogerman
Adventures of the toilet hero. And who not only recorded in superheroes! Turn came up to the cleaners ... Your character runs through the levels, collecting all sorts of cheesy gizmos and fighting various monsters. In addition to throwing them in some kind of green filth, the hero also uses your bad breath, which bear no one can. In general, toy with a distinctive "smell". Although painted well, and the music is cool.

.Road Rash 3
Genre: Racing
The final part of the famous arcade motorcycle. Improvement were literally everything. The third part of the game is just flashed. In each column, only 5 points out of 5. Oily point in the history of the series.
From myself always loved cartoons at the end of the race.

Streets of Rage 3
Is the third game in the series Streets of Rage. To say that the technical side of the game again at the height makes no sense. In the story we need otdubasil psihbolnogo Professor threatening the world with a nuclear warhead. To replace the second part of the wrestler put grandfather cyborg. Talk about the gameplay is nothing I will not - it has not changed. I advise everyone! Japanese version: Bare Knuckle 3

Virtual Bart
The next game on the theme of The Simpsons. Here again, Bart will participate in various wacky situations. For example, it is throwing rotten tomatoes at passers-by, cycling dumps, as well as all marasmic things - running through the levels in the form of a pig and kangaroo. In other words, the game is reduced to a perfect nonsense. Single toy for fans of The Simpsons.

Sonic
From thee: it is any Sonic - Voice «SEGA», jumping ring speed (down abc Whack Whack Whack)

Golden Axe III
The third part of the saga with new characters. The goal remains the same - should be returned from the clutches of Golden Axe - an artifact of incredible power. And it needs a lot of scatter the evil guys. The game is exciting and beautiful. There is even a duel mode. Overall, another great game from Sega.

Beyond Oasis
Genre: RPG
Very good game about the adventures of a guy named Ali. He finds a mysterious magical bracelet that gives him the ability to call special magical creatures, controlling fire, water, earth, and shadow-creature (all of them are connected to the hero consistently throughout the game). These creatures help him overcome a particularly difficult stretch of road as well as to fight against numerous enemies and bosses. Ali also may use different types of weapons and items to replenish the life and magic power. The graphics and music in the game are great. The game has one drawback - it was too short. She's Story of Thor.
From myself, if I am not mistaken in the game even has sohranyalka!

Desert Demolition
Toy eternal coyote trying to catch slow-witted and clever Bystronom ostrich. You can choose who to play, but in any case will not be simple. Amusing toy, made with humor, also with good graphics and good sound design. Recommended to fans of cartoons of all ages.
From myself was one of the most beloved.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters
Turtles and their friends compete for the title of best fighter. You can play in single player or with another player. Level fights depends on the selected difficulty and speed of action. Set shock and combat techniques are not the most prominent, although the graphics in the game quite decent. You can also select the number of rounds to win.
From myself: Fight favorite childhood great turtles, Leo raf Mike and Don! :)

Robocop Versus The Terminator
Continuation of the saga about the adventures of the Tin Woodman. Quality standard is raised to a sufficiently good height. Of the advantages of good graphics and interactivity levels do their job. Moreover, in the game a lot of blood. At the end of each level is worth uncle with a big gun. This is the local boss. Unfortunately he was killed by a simple cavalry assaults.
From myself: bloody toy ooooooochen ...

Battletech
Genre: Shooter
Toys made in the style of Desert Strike and the like, only instead of a helicopter at your disposal combat robot. Three types of weapons - lasers, missiles and powerful bombs. To accomplish the mission you must perform a certain task and, of course, in the course of the play to eliminate as much as possible the number of enemy vehicles and buildings. The graphics and sound in the game at a high level, so the game interesting. The game is for 1-2 players. She is known as a MechWarrior.

Demolition Man
Based on the eponymous movie with Stallone and Snipes. You must be in the role of Sly to nail his painted opponent, hitting him with a couple in the future. To do this, you have a pistol, shotgun, grenade. The game is played in two modes: side view - running through the streets, trains, etc. with deafening gunfire; a side-top - inside buildings.
From myself: as usual all probably remember "hendzap" at the beginning of the game))

Cannon Fodder
It is interesting toy. You control a group of soldiers who must carry out the mission. Basically, it is the elimination of enemy soldiers and buildings. The number of your soldiers for each task is limited and they can not lose (at least, not all). For successful mission soldiers get new ranks. Graphics average, but good music and dynamic game action.
From himself: the world game, especially remembered hills with crosses ...

General Chaos
Players: 4
A strategy game where you have to destroy the enemy and capture his territory. You take on the role of one of the two crazy generals, leading each other constant chaotic battles. Your squad, consisting of 5 men, fun has been fighting against mercenaries 5 General Havoc. Armed soldiers are quite diverse: automatic, hand grenades, rockets, explosives and a flamethrower.
From myself: gay military confrontation blue and red :)

Jungle Strike
Known and popular fighter helicopter. You control a combat helicopters, carrying with it using a variety of missions - salvation, destruction, and so on. Stock three kinds of weapons is limited, so it must be regularly replenished (as fuel). The graphics and sound are full of fun.
From itself: the steepness first urban jungle then then desert!
In the picture sanctions against the United States!

Zero Tolerance
Genre: FPS
And this is one of the best 3D first-person shooter on the Genesis. Here we have a good set of weapons, ranging from fists, ending bazooka. A large set of opponents - and the people and beetles mutants ... well there where frolic.
From myself: Shogi cord connected via ports Second dzhoev !!!

Beavis and Butt-head
Genre: Adventure
A game for all who consider themselves fans of two MTV-shnyh imbeciles and incompetents. Using the remote to the TV eternal svogo they can get to a variety of places in the city. But wherever they were, just can say one thing - they were not welcome. Collecting some useful gizmos, man must move between locations, in order to make progress in the game.

Haunting Starring Polterguy
The essence of the game is to help with green freak frighten residents of the house (parents and siblings a few) and, of course, have to scare them as much as possible. It is clear that this task is not for the true heroes, but someone may be, and the like. Graphic and audio performance average, although sometimes toy looks good.

Bubba N Stix
A good toy about the adventures dude named Bubba, armed with a stick reusable (and varied) use. Stick that can be applied in many different ways and for different purposes - to create a springboard to move stones throwing enemies and so on. Drawn game quality, the sound is also quite good.

Samurai Shodown
Gorgeous fighting, glorified their creators. Charismatic characters, good graphics, sound boevka - all this plus for the game. One hundred percent hit. It is recommended to all fans of battering. She: Samurai Spirits.
From myself have always loved to swing swords Sabres halberds and so on.

Scooby Doo Mystery
This cool toy! With Terrific graphics and animation. The genre is adventure and a little RPG. In game two scenarios: one must be freed Uncle Blake and defeat the ghost, and the second - to catch the clown, which prevents conduct a carnival.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Interesting and rather complicated game about boy and a girl, who save their city and other places of zombie attacks, maniacs with chainsaws, werewolves and other evil spirits. The game is quite challenging, but at the first of an interesting time. Over 48 levels you need to save the hapless residents of the monsters, but this is not always possible. There are passwords with "surprise».
From itself: the game in the style of The last of us, only better :)

Stargate
Platformer on the film Stargate, izvёstnogo us as "Stargate." Game pleases good graphics and sound. We play tough American commando exterminate the alien residents and rejoice in every medicine cabinet and found a grenade. Party games are not weak and levels - well made and fairly long. More pleasing variety of game most of these levels, tunnels and mazes.

Gunstar Heroes
One of the best games in the style of run-shoot. You control the actions of two twin brothers Ganstarov (blue and red), who have to fight with crowds of enemies and bosses. There are four levels of difficulty. You can play together.

Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure
Good game with the adventures of a man 50 years in the jungle. Pitfol (the name of the person) is able to jump, beat whip, run boomerang throwing heavy bags into enemies, and use other bonus money. Number of enemies surprises - all the animals of the jungle. You can play only one.
From himself: he loved to jump on a worm or snake it was ...

True Lies
The game based on the movie. Your character in the face of Arnold You-Know-What must dismantle the terrorist office and all its participants. Well, if not all, then at least the leaders accurately. It will require overcoming a number of rather complicated steps. Available Arnie pistol, shotgun, machine gun, grenade. Enemies - the darkness. Bosses are complex, but the well-deserved victory will be. Recommended to all.
From myself: I repeat MUST HAVE !!!

Theme Park
Genre: Simulation
Economic strategy, in which you need to build and develop an amusement park. Available parks around the world, you just need to efficiently manage cash resources to pave the track to build rides to improve the landscape, taking care of food and mood of visitors, to regulate prices. A good game for those who like to spend and earn virtual money.

Jurassic Park - Rampage Edition
Another gunman on the theme of Jurassic Park. As in the first part, you can play and Grant, and dinosaur raptor. It is clear that the first uses different weapons, from darts to grenades, dinosaur bites the same enemies and beat their feet. In general, the toy is made at a decent level and on schedule, and action game. Three levels of difficulty.
From myself: ocheshuenny thriller

Syndicate
RPG about crime syndicates. Lots of weapons, you can buy the gain and implants. Typing in the command of the people you sent on a mission. In the game you can drive trucks, shoot and much more. Locate themselves look like big cities. The graphics in this game could be better. However - one of the best games on consoles!

Micro Machines
From myself: what can I say, small boats tractors BelAZ motorcycles, drive on the beaches of tables and so on. )))

Punisher, The
Nakazyvatel - the literal translation of the name of this game. This most nakazyvatel can beat, shoot, jump, pick up weapons and enemies. There are many kinds of enemies and weapons. Music at the secondary level. You can play together.

Judge Dredd - The Movie
Toy similar to the version for Super Nintendo. Made based on the movie. You control a judge, steep and uncompromising arbiter of justice. At each stage, you must perform the mission 1-2. In the course of tasks takes into account the number of arrests and shooting accuracy. Weapons to fight with the bandits diverse and effective. Toy above average and graphics, and sound, and gameplay is good.

Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story
Likely many watched the movie about the life story of the famous fighter Bruce Lee.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting