Ivan formanek: Recovery and regeneration. My path to health

My story:

In a healthy person 150 — 300 thousand platelets per microliter of blood. And I have since childhood and for many years it has been near zero — the doctors wrote "one in sight"... health Problems, I started 4 years. I had flu and he gave complications — I felt bad to clot blood. It is a disease of the immune system, in which the body does not recognize its own cells and kills them. In other words, my immune system worked against the body.

Since childhood I have lived with the risk of bleeding in the brain. And plus a lot of other problems. Each cut bled for a long time. Just hit a big bruise. Permanent rash from that burst capillaries. In school I was forbidden to take gym and classroom work. All the time was hiding from my parents the bruises, because they were very upset. However, I did not give up and tried to live like everyone else.

In the 11 years I broke. I realized that can't just play football without consequences for health. Wake up in the morning on the pillow, covered with blood, because the night happen nosebleeds or bleeding gums... Friends, seeing the bruises all the time asking — what is wrong with you? Often had to go to the hospital.

One time I prayed to God: "what is this, give me a chance!" I refused treatment — she did not help me. It was when I was in high school. Signed up for yoga and kung fu. The body is strong. But the test results have not changed. But anyway — I tried to live a normal life. Graduated from Lutsk national technical University. Got a job as an economist.

I lived in a constant state of depression because they didn't solve their problems. It was a life without meaning. The work is not satisfied. I've forgotten how to be happy. In 2012 I was diagnosed with a total lesion of the bowel — he was covered in small ulcers. Appointed a course of treatment, I began taking the pill.

For the first time, I felt that I can be healthy, have tasted that feeling, the lectures Dima Shamenkova in Kiev. About the school, CPS and dime, I learned from my friend, and then thought about it again during his illness. In October 2012 came to Kyiv for the event, he lectured on "the 10 keys to health". I remember that when he talked about the regeneration of the body. And what is the purpose determines whether we are healthy or not. Accordingly, it is necessary to see and feel the purpose. I understand that the practice of silence starts the regeneration of the body. And I can fully restore the intestines. You just have to tune in to a healthy goal. With this feeling I went home to Lutsk.

I began to practice silence for three hours a day. I know why it was doing during the practice of the regeneration of the body and the regulation of consciousness. Hour in the morning, at lunch — hour (I removed the Cabinet next to the work to practice) and in the evening. All this time I was recovering. Three months later I decided bowel problems. The disease is gone.

Three years later, the platelet count rose to 60 thousand per microliter of blood, but it was near zero. Now they are something more, some less, but still — at the level of several thousand.

But the question of meaning — why am I here — was not yet solved. And here in 2014 I went to Dima Semenkovo on the island, for the program "Deep dive". I was surrounded by people who managed to realize themselves in life. And I was very inspired. Nice and helpful is the community of people who live to the fullest, do what you love.

When I arrived home, my "Groundhog day" over. But the feeling of fullness, meaningfulness of life is still not there. Helped an accident. My parents went in the car and mom and dad began to quarrel. I first, as usual, began to intervene. But then I calmed down and got to practice silence. Our goal is determines the perception and status in the present: I saw it. I'm not worried, not fighting, and took and silent.

When I took a life, it ceased to expect a different reality. Thanks to the fight I understood. When there is a goal — health — you realize that you don't have to be some other life. I was in the present, and my life became filled with meaning. I repeat, because this is very important: the goal is really life in the present.

Neuroses, disappointment, frustration — all this is waiting on another, better life. People walk the earth, seeing no meaning in life from what is not take to resist what's happening to them, instead of listening to where life directs. And all problems from this.

Now my motto is: "Where I am, there purpose". This applies to all spheres of life. Or you can work effectively, for example, write some report in my office and it is also possible to do with meaning and pleasure, or get up and leave. And so in all. If you don't enjoy doing what you're doing — you're fooling yourself. It is necessary to exclude total deception from your life.

After that, everything changed. I quit my job. And began to do what is needed for my implementation. In this I was helped by the support of the people with whom I have by this time established deep rapport.

When life is filled with meaning, you begin to understand that you are interested in. I realized that I have another way. But what to do? Way — in communication, in dialogue. I called people, my friends from the portal CPS, different businesses, associated with Dima. And I realized that I was interested in developing CPS in Ukraine. Began to lecture, first at the Volyn national University. Then he began to hold trainings with Dima. Gradually moved from participants to instructors. Now I live as a healthy person — sometimes in sports, not on the pill, allow myself to everything that people do without my illness.

Why the need for a practice of silence. In life, we act or state of protection or attack. And therefore constantly experiencing stress, it is already the norm for us. And the body is restored only when he feels security is not configured on the action. This can happen in a dream. And yet — conscious. The need to allocate time (for a start, at least 5 minutes a day) to start the process of self-regulation and calming of the mind.

Remember your goal — health. In the silence I'm flying in "space", do not practice visualization. There are no memories of the past and fantasies on what should be the future. I know all that is happening now is appropriate. It relieves stress and frees your mind of all thoughts. Nothing need to be settled. Everything happens here and now. And I accept that.

I allow the present moment to be. All thoughts, concepts, ideas leave. You allow thoughts to be less reacting to them. I come home to yourself. Understand what I want. And then I'm out of practice and do what I like.published

Author: Ivan Formanek

The webinar will take place on 13 Sep 2016 19:00 to SIGN up

Source: suz.academy/regeneration

Tags

See also

New and interesting