Delicious "Eggplant like mushrooms!" More than a simple recipe is not met.

< «Eggplants like mushrooms» will be ready quickly! Once I went to visit his girlfriend, and her hospitable mother treated us to a wonderful snack. If you close your eyes, it is not clear what you try - eggplant taste is not distinguished from pickled mushrooms

! The preform does not require sterilization eggplant ready to be stored in the refrigerator. Savoury and juicy, they are suitable for any garnish and diverge in a moment! I want to treat you to a proprietary recipe, they are really very good ...

Delicious "Eggplant like mushrooms" Ingredients
  • 5 kg ripe eggplant
  • 0, 5-1 kg of dill, parsley, celery < /
  • 1 tbsp. peeled garlic cloves
  • 1-2 pods hot pepper
  • 2, 5, Art. l. salt
  • 1 tbsp. Vinegar
  • 2 tbsp. refined sunflower oil

Preparation
    1. we shall cut peeled eggplant into cubes, add salt to left bitterness. Wash them and boil for 5 minutes after boiling. Drain the water and let the vegetables cool
    2. Prepare the dressing:. Dill, parsley, celery, garlic and hot pepper grind in a meat grinder. Add salt, vinegar, sunflower oil.
    3. Mix all the ingredients of this delicious dish, tamp firmly into banks and close kapron lids. Keep the workpiece in the refrigerator!

Eggplant tasteful mushrooms conquer the first piece! Your mother just love to be there and crack up. Tell me, I get the best dish for this recipe. Bon Appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting