Keep the mask on the basis of "Panthenol" 2 times a week and you will see what will happen!

We used to take "Panthenol", going to the sea. The best remedy for burns, do not find! Perhaps so strong healing effect does not have any pharmaceutical drug. Using "Panthenol" for the skin, few people know that it is - hair salvation in any state

! The thing is that the therapeutic agent contains synthetic vitamin B5, caring for the skin and for the hair bulbs as well. D-panthenol is used even in the treatment of people who have undergone chemotherapy, and hair grows again!

Means for damaged hair may be different, but this I put the highest score! Here's why.

"Panthenol" Hair

Pleasant by its consistency, "Panthenol" has long been my favorite mask for hair. It envelops each hair thin film, moisturizing and nourishing it, but without creating a worsening effect on the hair. Hair gain volume and become thicker, faster growing!

Applications D-panthenol

1. Spray on slightly damp after washing the hair along the entire length, it is not washed off. This is a wonderful remedy for hair that is difficult to style! Similarly, you can also use a liquid "Panthenol" hair.

2. "Panthenol" in the form of a foam used as regular foam hair styling. This will help not only to strengthen hair follicles and make hair smooth and flexible, but also protect the hair from heat during blow-drying!

3. Preparation in the form of a gel, preferably rubbed into the hair roots. I was surprised by the effect of the rapid growth in a month, my hairstyle changed beyond recognition! The result is easy to explain: the vaunted dermatologists provitamin B5 contained in the special cosmetics for hair only from 2 to 5%, in the "panthenol" - up to 75%

. Mask "panthenol" for hair growth

Ingredients:

1 egg yolk

1 tbsp. l. castor oil

1 tbsp. l. olive oil

1 tbsp. l. "Panthenol" (cream, gel or foam)

How to apply:

1. Mix the two types of oil and egg yolk, heated in a water bath.

2. Add "Panthenol" in a warm, but not hot mixture.

3. Apply the mask on clean hair, wrap the hair with cling film or foil, heat wrap up a head.

4. After 1 hour, wash away the mask with regular shampoo.

Making such a mask only 2 times a week, you will achieve impressive results!

Never I had such beautiful hair, until I started to enjoy a truly magical tool.

Tags

See also

New and interesting