"Dear husband! I'm not the one on which you are married ... "

Times change, and together with them we are changing. Before you speak to each other claims and criticized the fact that "you - not the man I fell in love / la" let's get together to read the letter Laura Burks. Laura wrote the text for the American magazine "Parents" and he instantly shattered on the internet. < Website is a translation wrenching heart strings - they are important to each of us

Rd.comDorogoy husband!

I want to apologize.

I'm sorry that you do not have enough attention to the last four and a half years. I'm sorry that your needs are now in second place. I assure you, you're still one of my top priorities, not just the most important.

I know that you have needs, desires, dreams and intentions. When I say that I want to be your support, I will not dissemble. I know you're tired of my excuse that I was tired, I had a headache or something, I do have sleep when you're trying to cuddle me.

Believe me, I myself would not mind to have as much force as I did five years ago. Why are there - I would not mind to have as much force as I did two weeks ago, when I washed, folded and laid even in places ten laundry baskets. You did not see it, because I did not want to deprive you of your much-needed vacation.

I know sometimes it seems as if we're just partners, not husband and wife. And so it is. There are whole days and even weeks, when I myself think so. I know what I want our marriage - and for us - only the best. Because together we are pretty darn good.

The problem is that my life, my brain and my body is completely dedicated to being the mother of the boys, who one-to-one like you. Even when they are fast asleep, and we sit on the couch and watch a movie, my brain still remains in mother mode.

I think of the future; I think about what will happen in ten years. I wonder, do you have to work wear tomorrow. I'm worried about money, child development and milk. Do we have enough milk? I can not turn off motherhood. At the moment I Mother
I do not want you to think that you have become less important to me. I could not live without you - and would not want to. But the fact is that you're an adult and you can take care of himself. Once you can vote, then certainly you can cook himself dinner. Once you have the right to drive a car, you certainly can enroll yourself to the doctor.

When you come home from work, you, unfortunately, gets the worst option for me. Best left our children with you. Let me tell you a secret: some days the best option I just do not. There, that's all.

I do not bother about your health, the health of boys, pet health and their health. Guess who I have to ignore? Not you. No children or pets. When I say that I feel bad when I say I do not get enough sleep, it is because I did not have time to care for themselves.

Yes, you advise me to go to the doctor, eat better, drink more water, but the I for myself - last priority
I'm worried because of your sleep apnea, because of your allergies, because of your knee spasms. I am worried because of the rash Alex and due to sudden snot Ben. I am worried because the ears of our dogs and worried what it would cost to take her to the vet.

When I think about it, I worry that the fish in the aquarium too much algae that they have to change the water. It is added to the endless list of items that make me a sense of guilt when I try to sleep. It's not your fault. I do not blame you, and I do not want you to be different.

< You're doing an incredible amount for our family. I like you do not know anyone who works so hard. I have never met anyone who so cared about others and about me. Every time I see you are helping someone, knowing that with this you will be nothing, I fall in love with you even more. You are the most kind and loving father in the world. They did not just cry when you leave for work. Yes, I was a little hurt, but the idea that you are to them - an example and model, fills me with love and pride

. I'm not the one to whom you are married 11 years ago. < I have changed and become a wife, mother, friend and guardian schedules. I am a planner and shopper. I cook, specializing in chicken nuggets and macaroni. I am a housewife, is not able to host at home. I am a cheerleader and librarian. I am a nurse and a nurse.

I never would not change anything. I do not want a different life. I love you and I love life, we created. But I'm not the kind of impulsive, drinking, sexy minx, with whom you once met. < I am a mother. And that's it.

Always loving your wife Laura Burks - writer from New Jersey. During the day she writes, and at night chasing two 4-year-old twins.

via www.parent.co/dear-husband-im-not-the-person-you-married/

Tags

See also

New and interesting