How to cook the famous Georgian sauce satsebeli

The world-famous Georgian sauce satsebeli is sour-sweet taste, thick consistency and spicy flavor - not by chance that he is a permanent attribute of Georgian feasts. This sauce is served to any dish: rice, pasta, lobio, khachapuri, cheese, vegetable dishes and warm pita bread.

Here I love this sauce! Generally Georgians respect for their marvelous cuisine. Tasty, self-sufficient.

I go once on the market, fresh tomatoes still full, peppers, of fresh aromatic herbs. Ripened burning desire to bring home all this splendor and merge into a single entity - satsebeli. And I'm so: far-fetched - urgently implement. Begin to cook!

Preparation time: 40 min.
Servings: on request
The complexity of the food: simply

Ingredients:

Fresh tomatoes - 1 kg;
a pair of red chillies and sweet;
walnuts - plovina glass;
parsley, basil and cilantro;
Garlic - a few cloves;
salt / sugar to taste

How to cook:

1. Quickly extractive mashed tomatoes in his usual way - "grate". Since the sauce once eaten will not I punish him with a heat treatment. Tomato puree is poured into a saucepan and send the fire.

2. Because I take a couple of large fleshy sweet peppers. And a pair of sharp, so simply yadrena. Gets cleaned, chopped, pulverized in a blender. I am sending to tomatoes.

3. While boils my tomatoes, peel the nuts, cut into my herbs: parsley, basil, cilantro. And I prepare a few cloves of garlic.

4. And now, all this need to grind work to a blender. The first step is crushed nuts. Then, herbs and garlic, and finally all unite.

5. Sending the skillet and give simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring, to all the fragrant contents evenly in the sauce. Along the way, add salt. Toward the end of sypnula another spoonful of sugar.

6. Further spill still simmering sauce for banks and sealed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting