Emotional sediment: Sedonsky Purification Method

What is the emotional residue intuitively feels each. For some it's scraping sensation in the chest area for someone a headache and dry throat, for someone fascination with obsessive thoughts and depressed mood. In all cases, a little good feeling.

"Emotional sediment" or "emotional slag" is the result of an unfinished situation or internal conflict. It's kind of aftertaste situation that caused our negative emotions.

Situations, which remains after the precipitate emotional

Communication with an unpleasant person

Situations in which we made a compromise with his conscience

Situations in which devalued what you do

Watch a movie, music, art

Situations where we had to refuse or something to ask

The situation is that we have been deceived or

Condition after the conflict

Situations where we have not met their obligations

Situations when insulted or yelled at us

We do not always safe to say what we really think and do what we really want. We live in several worlds, our internal and external. Therefore, inconsistency moments - a frequent phenomenon that will inevitably accompany us the whole life

. Emotional precipitate a negative effect on mood, and energy levels, depriving us of the ability to qualitatively carry out their work and be harmonious in relationships.

How to clear the emotional DEPOSIT? Sedonsky method

Nature has provided a universal method of cleansing the emotional residue, namely sleep. In the dream, there is a reboot of our nervous system and complete workflows. However, sleep is not able to make the mind fully discharge, rather he does so at the level of memory.

For deep reservoir of emotional discharge, there are a number of methods, and the first performance of them, in my opinion, this method Sedonsky.

Sedonsky method of cleansing

emotional sludge The method was developed by the famous American psychologist Dale Dvoskin. The goal of this method is to release the negative emotions that sometimes accumulate in our emotional tank. The process of letting go is very natural for human beings. In this process the physical level is adjusted and works as a watch, on an emotional level, it is necessary to master the process and run it, so to speak, from scratch.

Free from emotional sediment, you release your emotional reservoir of positive emotions, new opportunities and solutions.

Question №1. What do you feel now? Describe the feeling or condition that is experiencing at the moment. For example: "I feel now ...»

Question 2: Are you ready to take this feeling? He said: "I accept this feeling ...". This is important in order to continue to transform and dismiss the feeling. To throw a stone at the beginning you need to take it in hand.

Question №3. Would you like to let go of this feeling? Said, "I want to let go of this feeling ..." To answer this question, you create your intention with respect to this feeling

. Question №4. When you are ready to let go of this feeling? Then you need to identify exactly when you want to let go of this feeling. For example, "Right Now!" You can imagine how letting go of these feelings with deep and prolonged exhalation.

These four questions must be specified in cycles, until such time as the emotional state changes to positive or neutral. If you want to spend 20 cycles, in order to release the feeling, do it!

If hard on their own, let these questions asks a person you trust. This method is so effective that I would attribute it to the "emergency first aid kit emotional self-help».

Author: Dan Dubravin

Tags

See also

New and interesting