Get married with a child. Myth, reality or multi-level quest

According to statistics, 65% of divorced men marry again within five years. Naturally, for them not trail stretches of the children from his first marriage, and no one yells at their backs, "but who are you with your child needs something!».

Regarding the prospects privacy device or just a lonely divorced woman with a child, there are many stereotypes, and most of them are not favorable, and sometimes frankly humiliating. Divorcee with a trailer. Broshenka with luggage. Yes, I need someone with a child? Who will take me with two children?

- I do not believe that a woman with a baby a real find a husband - she writes in the comments to the test on a given topic

. - Do not remember the child for a man - not a welcome gift, - explains psychologist in an article on the advice of diluted

. - As soon as I tell the man that I have a child, his interest me instantly disappears - it says about dating recently divorced young mother

. It is sad that in this whole situation, the child is presented as a kind of burden, a hindrance woman and man to live.

There are many texts in the men's magazines from the series "10 reasons why I'll never marry a divorced woman with children." But try to find at least one article on "Why I will never marry a divorced man».

- And there are those who do not agree to marry a divorced man? - Ask at the women's forum

. Well, of course. Men do not fall into the usual and divorced. Men - it's just a man. He divorced and went to live on. And his ex-significant other is now just broshenka, second grade.

No matter for what reason they divorced. As in the joke. Whether he stole, whether it has been stolen. Spoons were found, but remained osadochek.

You would think that divorced women in something fundamentally different from the never married converge. Or divorced women is worse than divorced men.

In general, a single woman, plus or minus thirty - it's just a storehouse of great assumptions, theories and cockroaches

. Divorced? So, unable to keep the family together, her husband was gone, nothing good.

Actually I was not married? Hm strange. So, no one amiss, something wrong with her.

Widow? Standing shadow will loom deceased husband. Well it ...

Everything is wonderful. I do not know what to choose. Whether business man That. He's always done.

There are, however, a reverse theory: that a divorced woman with a child, on the contrary, a better chance to get married again, than her never-married childless peers, and there are many examples of that, but who believe something ..

Some people believe that if a man is willing to marry you with your child, it says a lot about him. That is not even hesitate. "He took it with a child" - this is a super-heroism. Not zaboyalsya, therefore.

What is there, in fact, this so special? Given the current number of divorces, why the whole crowd parted to be cuckoo alone? And we all know that a second marriage is often more successful and happier than the first ...

There are plenty of tips on how a woman with a child to get married, but on the advice of conventional (ie, how easy to get married without any children), they are distinguished by only a single point: to hide the baby, ha ha
<. br> Yes, mostly women, of course, it is advised not immediately recognized the man in the presence of a child (children), not to scare off potential groom ahead of time. However, men do not welcome such care of their weak nervous system, and see this as a criminal intent, meaning you intentionally mislead him, and then it can and will be used against you. You deceived me, goodbye. Conveniently.

And how do say that you have a child, if you do not ask about it?

- Hi. What's your name?

- Firstly, I have a child ...

That is, you just have not asked, and the output - deceived

. - Now, if he asked me: do you recently gave birth to someone .. - said the heroine of the famous TV series ...

? After the man is still recognized the existence of the child and you did not run away, you move to the second Level. Here, experts advise in any case not to show a man that your kids for you will always be above it. (Again, deception, well.)

Also, we recommend to try to introduce their children obedient and quiet, in any case not to talk about problems. Since problems can scare a potential groom.

So, the basic rules, it appears only two: the first - to hide the child for as long as possible, the second - to make the most of the kids quiet unobtrusive man who does not interfere with his uncle live

. Get married with a child. Myth, reality or multi-level quest

That is, we are asked to consider the situation not from the point of view of the interests of the child, but in terms of convenience, the proposed new husband. Sit quietly, do not bother me uncle. And by the way, even though it seems to be game, but so far there are stories, when a woman goes to live with her new husband, and the child leaves his parents, citing the fact that he was so familiar, near kindergarten, school, etc. when in fact she does not want to be uncomfortable man. It is understood that to improve relations between children and new husband - not an easy task, but those in the priority

?

Of course, there is another extreme: to put an end to his personal life exclusively for the sake of the child. This is not a solution either. The child you thank you for it does not say. And he himself is doomed to throughout his life to listen to criticisms of the series "I because of you gave up their own lives, bring a glass of water».

Ideally, of course, when the child has grown up. For example, when you're 38 and he 18, and you're still young, and he lives his life and the fact that my mother was going to marry will not be traumatic for him. Because children have questions, yes. Make everyone comfortable just is not possible and will not be easy. But, nevertheless, chances to get married does not in any way dependent on the presence of children. Love came, love is gone, and the kids got nothing to do with it. The main thing is not to shoot their interests into the background.

Author: Jane Smith

Tags

See also

New and interesting