Cocktail of 6 components cleaned my liver! The effect is felt on the following day.

This is not just a vegetable cocktail is - healing serum for the liver! Once I had health problems, and the doctor prescribed a course of antibiotics. After the course of taking the drugs, I felt awful: heaviness in the side, a bitter taste in the mouth, mild nausea after eating - whole bunch of feelings, familiar to those who have liver play tricks ...

Accidentally saw the recipe for this cocktail, I was inspired and decided to try to cook it. A delicious drink, cleansing the body! One week I eat right and drink a daily glass of vegetable drink, eventually I began to feel good as ever! I advise you to try ...

Vegetable kokteylIngredienty
  • 3 carrots
  • 2 green apples
  • 1 beet
  • 0 5 lemon peeled
  • a piece of fresh ginger root
  • a couple of sheets of lettuce or spinach

Preparation chop all the vegetables in a blender, after washing them and clearing. Add 2 cups of water to a concentrated vegetable drink. Use it cool, keep ready in the fridge!

Carrots, rich flavonoids and vitamin A, nourishes the liver. < Pectin , contained in apples, helps to eliminate toxins. Green lettuce leaves provide good blood circulation and strengthen the immune system. Ginger and lemon promote the excellent work of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve bloating and improve metabolism. The raw beets a lot of fat , useful for the intestines.

I love to cook vegetable smoothies in a blender , and this - the best! Try improving effect on themselves, liver cleanse and cease to bother you.

Tell us Recipes vegetable cocktails , which you prefer, we will be very grateful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting