Story about a boy, his grandmother and True Love

He lives in Lviv Bogdan boy. Already, however, is not quite a boy - 15 years old. Since childhood, the family had some kind of a mess. Mom and dad went for a long time, my grandfather died, and besides, in recent years with the scandals and massacre have already replaced three stepfather ...

Mother of all the nerves, from morning to evening is lost at work, from her kind words do not beg, and only one person is at Bogdan, he
He loves with all his heart - it is his sweet grandmother. On one hand it would be possible to count the days when he went to sleep without talking before going to bed with her grandma. Secrets from each other, they had never been. Grandmother and grandson were the souls of each other ...

First love, first bruising and loss - any little thing on the same day was known to her grandmother, but she kept secrets grandson reliable Swiss bank

. Bogdan grew up, matured, and over the years he has become a good source of advice for the grandmother. Mother even a little jealous of their idyllic relations ... In one of the present day, the man came back from school and went outside walk the dog. He sat down on a bench, lit a cigarette and saw that next to a nearby bench sits an old woman with a suitcase and obscene closely examines it. Bogdan was not alone and he asked:

- Grandma, you want something

? The old woman did not answer and began to call on the mobile phone. Suddenly, the guy also got a call, he picked up the phone - it was his grandmother:

- Hello Bogdanchikov, hello my little
. Shocked boy kept his eyes with a stranger, he put the phone away from his ear and shouted: - Ba - bush - ka !!!

Then he suddenly threw himself on the neck to the granny sitting on a nearby bench ...

P.S.
Until that day, the boy has never in his life fifteen years have not seen my grandmother. It is for all these years has been in Greece on earnings, helped penny family and every single day it would not by all means, call the grandson Bogdanchikov to know how was his day ...

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting