All these Princess - the same girl, but she has a little secret ...

This Snow White looks as if she had just gone off the screen Disney animated film "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", but in fact it is 21-year-old boy named Richard Schaefer (Richard Schaefer). Richard worked as a freelance make-up artist in Orange, California, and can skillfully transform ourselves into the Disney princesses. Richard started cosplay Disney Princesses 4 more years ago, but as he says, people are still shocked when they find out that the perfect Disney princess standing in front of them is actually a guy.

Richard in the image of Snow White

So Richard Schaefer looks in everyday life

"It's a real compliment when people think that I'm a girl, cosplayer, because it means that my reincarnation really convincing," - said Richard

In each reincarnation of Richard takes up to two hours

"I try to make as many suits at home, how many can, using materials found me on the Internet. But when I'm too busy, then go to the trick by ordering ready-made costumes in the Internet ", - he said

Regular reincarnation princesses strengthened his faith in himself

In adolescence, Richard weighed 120 kg and was suffering from bullying associated with being overweight. In high school, he managed to lose 45 kg, and since then he started to create costumes using your hobby as a way to escape from reality

"Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to turn to his favorite Princess Ariel, which is so loved as a child", - said Richard

"I was pleasantly surprised by how strongly I looked, so I decided to try to try on the image of the other princesses»

Despite the love of princesses in reincarnation, Richard also sometimes turns into Disney "princes" such as Aladdin and Peter Pan

Currently, cosplay collection of Richard leaves 40 + 30 costumes wigs, with which he easily converted into one or another princess

According to Richard, the attribute of the image of any Disney princess is a corset

Richard is a true Disney .......... completely gave himself to his passion

And it is surprisingly good at

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting