Baby first put new sandals - After 30 minutes of her legs Reminded bloody mess

Artificial materials every year more firmly embedded in our everyday life. It would seem that this is quite a normal process, because the nature of the need to preserve, and where possible should be replaced fur or skin of synthetic analogues.

However, many manufacturers are concerned about irresponsible not the environment, but only self-interest, so do products from cheap and low-quality materials.

The mother of two children, 26-year-old Englishwoman Lisa Connor, who lives in Blackpool, shared with your subscribers on Facebook history, from which the goosebumps.

In one of the supermarkets woman bought a 2-year-old daughter Skayly pink sandals for 7 pounds. And shopping family went for a reason, and it is the birthday of the little girl. Birthday girl herself chose these sandals because they liked it.

«During the fitting, I drew attention to the fact that the shoe fits snugly to the leg Skayly but counselors assured me that it must be so, because the sandals are made of a special soft rubber, which can be easily stretched "- Lisa tells

The birthday girl and shod not a new thing, and the next day turned into a nightmare.

«It was terrible! I was busy in the flower bed near the house, and my daughter was playing in the garden. Soon I heard her crying. Running to her daughter, I froze with fear: her legs were all in blood! I could not believe my eyes. It seemed that my Skayla ran a marathon in chains, but in reality it is only for half an hour walking around the house! "- Does not hide emotions mom

Supermarket employees to learn about the problem of small Skayly, returned the money for the purchase. But my mother is not reassured, and it requires the prohibition of the sale of rubber sandals for children.

«I believe that the Children rubber sandals should be withdrawn from sale. After I posted pictures of my feet bloodied girl on the Internet, I was contacted by a lot of parents who are faced with the same problem "- says Lisa

This initiative was supported by thousands of people. It is unknown what the outcome of this story, but it is clear that parents need the most responsible approach to buying shoes for children.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting