Quick Roast Chicken: serve hot! Crazy about this dish ...

Not once convinced from being cut ingredients depends on the taste of the dish! In the preparation of this fragrant roast chicken it is very important to cut the carrot slices, and do not rub it. It is also important to add the broccoli at the very end: otherwise cabbage will seethe and tasteless ...

Roast Chicken for this recipe, I feel it is my specialty, I do not know how to cook, but here everything is so easy ... and it turns out perfectly: moderately hot and spicy chicken with sweet sauce
divine!

Roast kuritsyIngredienty
500 g chicken or chopped chicken bedryshek 1 tbsp. l. olive oil 200 g broccoli 3 carrots 2 cloves garlic a little red chilli

ingredients for the sauce
2 tbsp. l. minced fresh ginger 4 tbsp. l. cornstarch 1/3 Art. water 1/3 Art. soy sauce 1/4 Art. honey

Preparation
In a small saucepan mix all the ingredients for the sauce and boil it on low heat for 5 minutes. Fry chicken , cut into thin slices with olive oil. In a frying pan add carrots, crushed garlic and finished sauce, a little later. Then add the cooked broccoli in the dish is almost ready. seasoning chicken hot pepper if desired and serve the dish hot with rice or noodles.

Detailed recipe flavored chicken see in the video. Very tasty version of this dish with beans or mushrooms.

Wish your friends to enjoy your meal by showing them the recipe. Hot meals prolong life and improve digestion, do not forget about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting