He placed a shape with wax crayons in the oven and turn it on ... This I have not seen!

< Drawing wax crayons has been one of my favorite activities as a child, I spend hours could sit on the album, trying to draw fantasy characters, or fantasy patterns ... I'm sure many share my love for such a pencil, because they are bright, vivid color and paint them easily on any surface.

My experience Use wax crayons would have limited drawing, if I had not seen it! Master was able to make of them a very unique thing, looking at that can not keep admiration.

How to make a vase with his own hands
To wrapping paper is easily separated from the stem, put the small craftsman for a few minutes in the freezer.

Then he took a square baking dish cake ... ​​

... And I filled it with crayons, placing them vertically.

The wizard then put the form with crayons in a hot oven, so that they have melted, and then waited for complete solidification of the wax.

Wax "bread" is ready for further processing.

Using a drill press, a man made in the bar recess.

And on the lathe, he gives the product the desired shape. Immediately evident: the man walked to the case seriously.

That's what a beauty it has turned out in the end!

Never ceases to amaze the human imagination and the desire to create ... Such projects really inspire new creative achievements!

Inspired by the ideas of the «Website» and share them with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting