This trick he remembered, even after 20 years! Now he will do the same for you ...





Most often we do not ponder in advance what we want to say. This skill requires a very good self-control: must always be focused, no distractions from people with whom you communicate, and from the subject of conversation. Yes, it's damn hard!

Through this story, I learned a lot. I am sure it will be useful to you, the reader, no matter in what age you are now.

How to learn dumatThis trick he remembered, even after 20 years! Now he will do the same for you ...



«It happened to me 20 years ago but I still remember every detail ... When I was in 5th grade, the teacher brought to class a few tubes of toothpaste and cans of shaving foam.

He took off his cap with the tubes and cans, saying that we can squeeze the contents directly on the desk! Please classmates reacted to the undertaking with suspicion, but then began ... madness! When the package was empty, all the teacher calmed and seated in places.

Then something happened which we children did not expect! The teacher said, "Now you can start poking the contents back into the package"

. We laughed - it's absolutely impossible! "< Think, then speak
To think, speak, do

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net