The Law of Detachment - get what you want

The Law of Detachment says, in order to achieve anything in the physical universe, you have to give up their attachment to what you want to achieve. This does not mean that you give up your intentions to realize his desire. You do not waive any of the intention nor the desire. You give up your attachment to the result.

It has a very strong effect. At that moment, when you give up your attachment to the result, combining precisely directed intention with detachment, you get what you want. All, whatever you wish, you can be achieved through detachment, because detachment is based on absolute confidence in the power of your true Self

On the other hand, at the base of the attachment is fear and insecurity - and the need for confidence stems from ignorance of their true Self

Source of wealth, abundance, and everything else in the physical world - your I; it is the consciousness that knows how to satisfy your every need. Everything else - only the characters: cars, houses, money, clothes, airplanes. Symbols are transient: they come and go. Chasing symbols is like settling cards instead of the actual territory. This creates anxiety and ultimately leads to emptiness, because you change your characters I'm on my Ya

Attachment born paucity of consciousness, because that attachment - it's always attachment to the characters. Detachment - a synonym for a wealthy consciousness, because detachment creates freedom for creativity »

. Joy and laughter are only possible in the absence of attachment to the plight. Then the symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly.

If there is no detachment, we are prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness, earthly needs, small worries, full of desperation and extreme seriousness - all that is characteristic of ordinary existence and the wretched consciousness

. A truly rich consciousness - the ability to get what you want, at any time, whenever you want, and with least expenditure of effort

. To understand the basis of this experience, it is necessary to comprehend the wisdom of uncertainty. In this wisdom, you will find the freedom to create whatever you want ...

People are constantly looking for confidence, but you will understand that this confidence - very ephemeral thing. Even attachment to money - a sign of insecurity. You might say: "When I have X million dollars, I feel safe. I'm financially independent and able to retire. Then I can do what I really want. " But this never happens - never happens

. Anyone who is looking for confidence, is chasing her whole life, but did not find. It will remain elusive and ephemeral, because money alone will never give confidence. Attachment to money will always give rise to a feeling of uncertainty, no matter how much money you have in the bank. In fact, many of those who have the most money, are experiencing the greatest uncertainty.

Search confidence - this is an illusion. According to ancient wisdom, the solution to this dilemma lies in the wisdom of uncertainty, or in the wisdom of uncertainty. This means that the search for certainty, and certainty is actually an attachment to the known. But what is known? The well-known - it is the past. The well-known - it is nothing like a prison past conditioning. There is no development - not at all. And when there is no development, there is stagnation, entropy, disorder and decay.

On the other hand, the uncertainty - is fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. Uncertainty means entering into the unknown in every moment of our existence. The unknown - this field of all possibilities, ever fresh, ever new, always open to new manifestations. Without uncertainty and the unknown, life becomes merely a repetition of worn battered memories. You become a victim of the past, and your tormentor today becomes your "I" borrowed from the previous day.

Relinquish your attachment to the known, step into the unknown - and you find yourself in a field of all possibilities. Your willingness to enter into the unknown will bring you the wisdom contained therein uncertainty. This means that every moment you will have to wait for excitement, adventure, mystery. You will learn all the charm of life - her magic, eternal holiday intoxicated life and the triumph of your own spirit

. Every day, you will be anxiously waiting for what might happen in the field of all possibilities. When you feel a sense of uncertainty, you are on the right way, so do not give up on him. You do not need to have a complete and rigid idea of ​​what you're going to do next week or next year, because when you have a very clear idea of ​​what needs to happen and when you are firmly tied to this view, you override a for yourself the whole range of possibilities.

One of the characteristics of the field of all possibilities is infinite correlation. To get the intended result field can organize an infinite number of space-time events. But when you are attached, your intention is fixed rigid attitudes of your mind and you lose flexibility, creativity and spontaneity inherent in the field. When there is affection, you deprive your desire flexibility and strength, squeezing it into a rigid framework that hinder the whole process of creativity.

The Law of Detachment does not contradict the Law of Intention and Desire - the establishment of targets. Do you still have the intention to go in a certain direction, you still have a goal. However, between point A and point B there are infinite possibilities. Expanding the uncertainty components, you will find a higher ideal, or something a little more exciting, at any time, can change direction. You'll be less to force a solution that will allow you to maintain alertness to opportunities.

Using the Law of Detachment accelerates the whole process of evolution. When you understand this law, you do not feel the need to force a decision. Boosting solving problems, you only create new ones. But if you put your attention on the uncertainty and uncertainty of watching, waiting out of the confusion and chaos will be your decision, what appears is astounding.

This state of alertness - your preparedness in the present, in the field of uncertainty - contact with your goal and your intention and allows you to seize the opportunity. What is the opportunity? It is contained in any issue that arises in your life. Any problem - it is the germ of the great advantages of opportunities. When you comprehend it, you become open to the whole range of possibilities - and it brings into your life the mystery, the wonder, excitement, exciting adventure

. In any arising problem in your life you can watch both the opportunity that promises you great benefits. In keeping with the wisdom of uncertainty, you can always stay alertness to opportunities. When your willingness to meet with a favorable opportunity, the decision comes spontaneously.

What is the result, it is often called "good luck." Good luck - it is nothing but preparedness and opportunity come together. When they are mixed with alertness monitoring the chaos comes a solution that brings the benefits and promising development to you and to those who come into contact with you.

This is a perfect recipe for success, and it is based on the Law of Detachment.

Application of the Law of Detachment

I will put the Law of Detachment, pledging to take the following steps:

1. I give the floor today to maintain detachment. I give myself and all others the freedom to be such as they are. I will not stick to rigid ideas about how things should be. I will not force a solution to the problem, thereby creating new problems. To all, what I'm going to participate, I will keep the detachment.

2. From now on I will consider uncertainty as an important part of their experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty solutions will come spontaneously, without any problems, without confusion, disorder and chaos. The more uncertain the problem would seem, the more confident I feel, because uncertainty - this is my way to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my confidence.

3. I want to enter the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that awaits me when I will remain open indefinitely choice. When I go into the field of all possibilities, I will know the magic and mystery of life, life will be a fun and exciting adventure.

© Deepak Chopra

Tags

See also

New and interesting