I am your body ... and I appeal to you

I look so ... what do you think about me. Please ... think of me, I'll be nice ... and such.

When you think about the disease and try to hunt them in me ... I have to adjust to your mind ... and I'm starting to get sick.

When you have a lot of time to devote to thoughts that cause you negative emotions ... I'm starting to get sick, too. Because precious life force goes into these ideas.

When you think thoughts that cause the joy ... I literally blossom and young in his eyes.

My reserves and possibilities are very high. Just believe in me ... I'm able to regenerate ... I was able to restore lost organs. I can get better, even if your doctor has diagnosed me incurable. Just help me with his desire and belief in my ability.

I arranged ... that can easily operate for thousands of years and more. Why did you have in 35-40 years, and even earlier ... you start to think about aging? You're old me your thoughts. For in your society hovers infectious program that is almost 100 years limit.

When are you going to eat that ... at least sometimes ask me what I need? If you learn to hear me ... I always answer you. And it will be you and me only good. You eat the food on autopilot or after reading the next clever books.

Once again I wish to touch beauty. Not to stuff me please all sorts of pills ... ... silicones Botox ... acrylics ... gels etc. I can be beautiful and without all this. Just help me. And I'm happy to take the desired shape for you.

I love to walk in the fresh air. To swim. I like to run. Dance. Like massage. Sex. Activities that bring you joy. The computer and the TV sit all day ... not very.

I really believe you ... and if eating a piece of cake ... you think that potolsteesh ... I realize your idea ... and getting fat.

I love you very much. And I'd like to hear ... thanks and words of love from you. At least sometimes ... But if you do not do this ... I still love you unconditionally.

I, your body ... your universe. And you're also part of the vast universe.

Thank you for all that way.

Thank you for listening to me.

Thank you ... I exist because you so wish. And I'm such a ... what do you want to see me. Let's help each other.

Your body.

Tags

See also

New and interesting