When I fell in love with myself

We are in the Website believe that to love yourself is necessary, because self-love - this is not selfishness, but a sign that the person taking care of the most valuable, that he has - his own soul
If the time has come when you are tired and do not understand the meaning of what is happening, read this, and you will certainly feel that has become happier in your life.

When I loved myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering - it's only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today I know that this is called sincerity When I began to love myself I understood how much I hurt another person trying to impose my wishes, even if I know that the time for this has not come yet, and people are not ready, even if that person was myself. Today I call it Yours When I began to love myself I stopped craving another life, I finally saw that everything around me urges to develop. Today I call it maturity When I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am always in the right place at the right time, and everything happens in a very right moment, so I calmed down. Today I call it self-confidence When I began to love myself I stopped stealing their time and develop large-scale projects in order to bring them in the future. Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, what I like and what pleases my heart. I do it all for their understanding and at their own pace. Today I call it simple When I loved myself, I got rid of everything that was damaging my health -. Food, people, things, situations, and everything was drawn and knocks me down the right path. At first I called this behavior a healthy egoism. Today I know that it's - love for myself When I loved myself, I no longer try to be always right, and since then I have become less mistakes.. Today I realized that it was - modesty When I began to love myself I refused to live in the past and worry about the future.. Now I live only in the moment, which happens all at once. Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it satisfaction When I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me and make me unhealthy. But when I connected the mind with my heart, it has become a valuable ally. Today I call this connection wisdom of the heart We do not have more to fear arguments, confrontations and other problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born. Today I know that it's - life

! Based on the book Kim & amp; Alison McMillen «When I Loved Myself Enough»
Photos on the preview: Neill Kumar / Unsplash

Look also:
Learning to love yourself is easier than it seems

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/nauchitsya-lyubit-sebya-prosche-chem-kazhetsya-1093110/

Tags

See also

New and interesting