You can’t build happiness on someone else’s grief and children’s tears

What will all the brightest and most sensual moments of family life, all the overcoming of difficulties and joint victories mean, if it turns out that husband another woman? Naturally, there will be an end to the trust relationship, a final rupture and long legal proceedings during the division of property are possible.

Or not? After all, people are different, and some women prefer to be deceived, as long as the weather in the house does not get worse. The story of our reader. What to do if your husband is a traitor? But he doesn't think he is.

My husband has another woman. Yeah, that's right. My husband got another one. A long time ago. But our case is not ordinary. We didn't get divorced, he didn't crawl to my lap with flowers. It's much worse.

Many years ago I got married for the first time. We were young and green, not ready for adulthood or to live together. But we had passion, the purest feelings and a separate apartment. I sat at home, my ex-husband went to work, and then we walked around the city, went to museums, rejoiced.

But little by little, the routine took hold. At first, we didn't have enough money. Holidays in the summer took place on the local beaches, at gatherings with friends and all that. What the sea was, I did not know at that time. But then I loved him with all my heart. When fate seemed not enough for us such trials, she gave us a child. For which I am very grateful.

Unfortunately, the birth of a daughter became too much for her husband. It was obvious that he was morally very difficult. Not to mention work. Again, I did not bring money into the house, so new financial difficulties fell on the shoulders of my husband. And he left. Before that we had a long conversation, a quarrel, tears. The ex said that he loved, but could not stand.

Quite quickly he found a new passion, with which he soon left our city. I was left alone with a child and no child support. I was offered financial assistance by my ex-husband’s mother and relatives. She seemed to feel sorry for me as a woman. Not that it would suit me very much, but I will never give up money to this day.

I've worked in all sorts of jobs. Cleaner, dishwasher, babysitter. If I had the chance, I just went to bed. Of course, for a couple of hours, because the girl will not be long. She went to her grandmother and was as quiet as a mouse. Thank God I was lucky to have that.

As you can see, I forgot about my personal life for a long time. I was not interested in men: tired, in some rags, with a faded look. In a word, a technician.

But friends and mom helped. It was a very hot summer. My daughter was four years old, but I could not relax: clothes, food, rent. All this required tireless work, and even Lisa began to have some health problems. And late at night, when I was thinking about going to bed, my best friend came.

I didn’t even have enough tea, I remember it very well. My friend didn’t even want to go into the apartment. Just hugged me and told me not to yell at the whole house: they raised money for a trip to the sea. The timing, of course, is still vague, but there is enough for the road and food. Lisa will be babysitting my mom all this time, and friends will help.

At first, I didn't even know what was going on. But after that, I thought about this gift all the time. And for good reason. The fact is that on the sea almost in conditions of “savages” I met a man. From my town. He will be the father of two more of my children. This is the ride. Now it seems like some kind of fabulous coincidence. But that's what really happened.

Sergey and I had two beautiful children. He loves Lisa as much as he loves his own. I honestly never heard him say a crooked word to her or give her gifts. And this despite the fact that men have always been more loyal to their sons. That’s why I love my husband even more.

Despite the fact that Sergey is 4 years younger than me, he settled down very well in life. He had his own business and several people in submission. Now we have a few points around the city. I stopped working with my hands. Don't get me wrong, all professions are important, but personally I've had enough. A couple of years ago, I tried to join the business, but immediately realized that my education was simply not enough.

And being the owner of a losing beauty salon just to feed your ego is not a good idea. I became a housewife and I am very happy about it. Modern technology has greatly simplified the work of women around the house. And no need to contradict me, believe me, at one time I washed clothes with my hands and washed dishes with citric acid.

But trouble came from where we didn't expect it. In his 40s, his husband had a mistress. They used to work together and secretly meet in a separate apartment. I found out by accident and there was a huge scandal. Sergey swore, wept, defended himself as best he could that this would not happen again. He promised to leave her so I wouldn't leave. But that was just the beginning.

Four months ago, this woman (let’s call her Vika) got a job with her husband again. I knew it because my husband told me everything. She was pregnant and pregnant by my faithful. He could not leave her, so he arranged for a good position. Said he didn't. He loves me very much and wants to live with me.

If I get divorced, he'll move in with her, just on principle. If he doesn't, he won't come to that woman for a gunshot anymore, but he'll help with alimony and maybe date their child. I haven't decided yet. Said he didn't need her at all. But he can't leave her. Conscience forbids.

I called Vika, and she told me the truth. Yeah, it was an affair. Now there's a baby. But she does not need my husband at all, although she does not refuse his help. She doesn’t want us to be evil and wants to remain just an episode of our lives, even if it’s dramatic. Very fucking nice.

And that's my decision, and I'm really scared. I still love my husband. But I don't believe him anymore. I am afraid of Victoria, and I see myself weak and defenseless, because even though the divorce will provide me with money, I do not know how to use it. Without education and as a housewife, I really became very distant from real life.

And age. I am no longer young, and I will hardly have to find a suitable person. It's either Alphonse or some loser. The others are married. What do we do, friends? Where to go to a woman doomed to constant mistrust and deception?

Tags

See also

New and interesting