Among the cigarette butts and candy fantiques, I noticed the inscription “take off the headphones”, took out one headphone and stunned.

In smaller cities, where people are used to a more measured life, it is still surprising that the relatively recent inscriptions on the asphalt are still appearing.take off your headphones? Some do not pay attention to them, some even think that this is the work of some young activists who simply do not sit still.

This is what our reader came across some time ago. And that, I must say, changed his life very dramatically. An interesting story from an ordinary person who wanted to share a simple episode with us. Such cases, in our opinion, are the most interesting. There.

I grew up and work in a relatively large city, although not in a high position. It’s funny to say that at 28 years old, I still don’t have a lot of stories I want to tell my kids on winter evenings in the kitchen. First of all, I don't have kids. And secondly, I don't know, but I'm a pretty private person. At least until recently.

So, a little about me. I'm going to make a few suggestions. My family and I moved to the city from the area when I was about 3 years old. So I feel more like a city dweller, accustomed to the noise of cars outside the window and the gamut of neighbors behind the wall. School, college. Nothing special. They were not recruited for health reasons. I didn't really mean to.

Passionate about music, computer. He went to concerts, but was never very popular among his peers. I have few friends, but only one. With the girls, too, not everything is smooth, as relations for more than six months, no matter how I tried, could not extend. Thank goodness I had enough brains to get a job and move away from my parents. In general, this is the case.

Ever since I was a child, I have loved movies with Sergey Bodrov. Especially "Brother" and "Brother 2." Perhaps that’s why I somehow subconsciously associated myself with his hero. He wore mostly black clothes, constant music in his ears and some kind of inner loneliness.

And then, a few months ago, my boss gave me the assignment to go on a business trip and do some tasks. Nothing really critical, but I enjoyed going somewhere at the expense of the firm. It's at least some variety. Packed up, got the tickets and drove. The phone has a sea of downloaded tracks, a thermos of coffee. The road promised to be calm.

Nothing really happened on the train. You probably expected some kind of thrash about drunken fellow travelers or inadequate guides? No, it's nothing, this story is different. I left safely and reached my destination. There were some troubles that took up more time. But I did it.

I met a nice girl who worked in the office I was sent to. We even had tea and talked about new movies. It's really amazing, because I didn't expect anything special from people on the periphery. I always imagined the local people as slow, leisurely, constantly thinking about something of their own. The rhythm of life.

But the light wasn't like that. Very lively eyes, red hair and a nice smile. It was clear that the girl was interested in me, although my inner anchor prevented me from taking at least a phone number or a link from her on social networks. I just banged something back and looked at the floor. Honestly, I felt like a teenager, although I knew that I was probably older than my unexpected friend.

We said goodbye. As I was at the station and looked around, I realized I had forgotten my documents in the office. Time was running out and, of course, something had to be done. On his forehead immediately came a treacherous perspiration. I started calling the bosses to get the local office number. Of course, it's all headphones. Like Danila Bagrov, I never let them out of my ears.

Time passed, they did not want to connect me with the authorities, then they offered to wait, and the train was supposed to arrive quite soon. I finally got to the board and explained the situation. Everything was going to the fact that my evening, and the night, in fact, will be spent in a local hotel, and what, hurt himself, whose problems are these?

But my gaze fell on the ground and among a few cigarette butts and a candy fantique I noticed the inscription “take off your headphones” near the railway tracks. It was written for music addicts like me. Do not forget to look around without too much noise in your ears. I listened mechanically and took off one earpiece.

Just a second later, I heard a familiar girl voice. It was her, Sveta. Turns out she just arrived at the station with my papers. She never recognized my phone at work, so it was decided to come and rescue me on the spot.

I was so glad. Put the phone down and ran to her. I thanked him for his help and immediately promised to come back with guests. She laughed, took my phone and wrote her number on it. The transport came and I had to hurry. It’s like a movie, but my emotions were so overwhelming at the time.

Now we are actively correspondence in social networks. I’ve been to town a few times and I’m starting to like it more and more. Apparently, roots are taking root. Sveta told me about herself that she was already married, but this experience is negative, no children, but she herself radiates a huge amount of joy every second, like a little girl who first visited an amusement park.

I think I love her. So, a little bit of nonsense, a little bit of a moment, changed my perspective on life. I’m thinking of moving to a smaller city because I’m not really losing anything. I'm just buying. What happens next, I don't know. But I hope that events will develop in a positive way. Even my parents supported me.

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to share some good news. Good luck, everyone, and I wish you to get out of your depressive thoughts and start living a new life. Trust me, it's worth it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting