These people were asked to just sit for 10 minutes in a closed car in the heat

Every week, at least one child dies from the fact that it is left in the heat in a closed car. Site offers the reader to see what happens to a man left in a car in the heat. Random passersby offered to participate in the experiment - 10 minutes to sit in the hot heat from the car with the windows closed Total 10 minutes -. And $ 100 in his pocket

. "If you feel that you can no longer stay in the car - click on the" panic button "and you will release" - warned each

. The first few minutes of people feel quite normal, sat quietly, smiling, but by about 5 minutes, all poplohelo.

Stuffy, thick, closed space - people started to choke, to panic and screaming: "Everything can not go on, let me out!" - To press the "panic buttonĀ»

No
When people came to himself, drinking water, and breath, they were asked: "And if in such a situation was a little child?" "I-it was a button, and I know you've got the same release, if I get sick ... kids just have to endure this nightmare. It is a shocking lesson for me "- about as responsible participants in the experiment

. via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting