13 ways to love yourself, how do French women

The whole world envies the way French women can look beautiful and stunning, as if it's nothing they should not. Maintain harmony, not dieting. To be attractive, not conforming to the ideals of beauty imposed from outside. It is exquisite, absolutely confident. Beautifully to live in anything without denying yourself, but knowing the measure. Valuing quality, without sliding into the consumer frenzy.

Yes, I know that we should not generalize, and many of my French friends say they do not like. But this is understandable - there are some exceptions to the rule, as elsewhere. But in general I'm delighted with their French friends - whatever they may be the age and weight - for their faithfulness and ability to appreciate and respect themselves

. What happened when I began to learn from them? I became more confident. I began to love and respect yourself more. Perhaps I will never look like this Frenchwoman, not get rid of an accent that remains at me in spite of several decades lived in France, but it does not matter. It is important that women, who love and respect themselves, as a rule, are able to adopt this peculiar French women lightness of being - and this, in turn, makes their lives more pleasant. And perhaps you might like to live without feeling guilty for that first listen to their own feelings and desires.

Below you will find all that I learned how to love yourself in French:

1. Try to understand what suits you best.

French women are known around the world for its stylishness - but that's because they know what style best suits them, and try to stick to it, from time to time by updating its slight changes and additions according to season (to the same so you will save big bucks ).

2. Practice the rituals that bring you pleasure.

Feel good is just as important as looking good. Relaxing baths, beauty treatments, massage and other types of body care is not a luxury, but a necessity - and no matter how loaded your life in other ways

3. Do not punish your body.

The approach "without the pain does not work" and never made it to these shores. The French prefer the pleasure principle - if you do something that makes you look and feel great, it is clearly beneficial to your health and well-being (and, of course, they include sex here)

. 4. Accept yourself for who you are.

In almost every French woman's magazine you will find all the same practically unattainable standards and ideals. But here in the real world, the French know that happiness is not in the ability to get into a size 36 dress, and the ability to feel good in your own skin.

5. Enjoy a delicious meal.

Good food has always been part of the French culture, so why deny yourself in it? You may well afford almost anything you want - a little, and observing moderation. None of my French friends indulging in bread, cheese and desserts - but do not eat them every day

. 6. Respect your body.

Believe me, overeating can only lead to negative feelings and sensations. Do you want a chocolate? So eat it, but then bypassed today of cheese and the second glass of wine. Moderation is better than asceticism, which was not in a happy life.

7. Try to feel and look your best.

French women do not dare to go out, looking like a untidy bed. Whatever they may be a rush, they leave the house looking neat and dressed (no sports pants and his hair). Dale fair secret, how to feel good is to look good - by the same way you show respect for both themselves and the world around

8. Be themselves!

Be frank and bold, at least a little. Even some little thing - an unusual ring, funny boots and a bright scarf - can express your individuality

. 9. Work with what you have, do not wait to achieve the ideal.

To look great, French women do not need to wait when they lose a few kilos, or where to grow long hair. In addition, if you learn to look impressive in any situation, no one of these "extra" kilos will not even notice.

10. Be natural.

You do not want to hide his face behind a mask? Well, then do not do it. Minimal makeup neat haircut (not flooded with varnish so that the hair can not even move) suitable lipstick and a pleasant aroma. That's all.

11. Do not let age take away your enjoyment of life.

Think of what other countries, women "of a certain age" is still considered to be seductive? French women know that age - is not a reason to deny the opportunity to look and feel your best. I can name a couple of dozens of French celebrities who are age 40 did not interfere to preserve the beauty and attractiveness. Isabelle Huppert, Isabelle Adjani, Juliette Binoche, Inès de La Fressange - and this is only the beginning of the list

. 12. Try to enjoy the little things.

Small but delicious eclair, a new perfume, beautiful scent of lavender, delicious cheese ... The French understood that such detail is no less important than everything else.

13. Enjoy your life.

Find your passion, say "no" to anything that is a waste of your time and keep going forward. Focus on what you love - and nothing will stop you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting