Do not hit and did not like: where to go, if the marriage is coming apart at the seams

He did not hit. Shouts, however, the time, but she is to blame: the money is spent properly, looks bad, children are brought up wrong. He does not like to yell, but tolerate it forever disgruntled face no forces.

It does not raise it's voice - she is with him very little talking. If you say anything - she would answer, respond offensively have to make trouble - and she does not want. She is afraid of him, and taunt her not hurt. She was for many years still, that he thinks about it. Just not climb.

Male friends at his side: sitting at home, living at the expense of the husband, the whole business - to clean, cook, play with the children. He brought the man to the point that his home did not want to go. That the kids are asleep, the house is not cleaned, the mood she is bad. In general, neither steal nor pokaraulit. Senseless some woman. With a live - only for children

. Friends, women ... And they are not. Because it is impossible as well, to communicate with the grim aunt, who at thirty and forty looks tortured, their opinion does not matter, it does not get out of the house. Become effeminate, swam, stupefied. And most importantly - my husband shouts at her, and she suffers. Not a drop of self-esteem.

Together both of them in one she is guilty. Unfortunately both in hell live both and created this hell, too, both of them. Blame must also both, but it is still more.

No matter how crazy it sounds, domostroevtsy and feminists have found a point of contact. And together bold cross painted on it. As to the target, in which the center - a woman. And then suddenly someone still did not understand where to shoot.

With the men everything is clear: a deep-rooted belief that the responsibility for relationship shall be a woman that she must keep the fire burning in the hearth, where a different time, with ustatku, is not a sin and to spit, do not just uproot

Much more interesting to women. And not with the followers of "Vedic femininity" obscurantist and other individuals, and those who consider themselves modern, independent and free. To those who demand respect from men, who believe housekeeping work, who stands up for equal rights and even won on the field of battle local genders.

Why live with a man who does not respect you? Why save a family that is no longer a family, and a painful coexistence on the same territory? Do not you disgusted? Do you have no sense of self-esteem? Do not you want to change your life?

Questions like correct. And at first glance it seems that everything is simple: wait until the stay alone at home, pour yourself a cup of tea and the responses to them very honestly. What do you disgusted that of dignity for a long time remained pitiful scraps that you do not just want to - want to live differently. Optional with another man - and one can be, but not so, not so, not so

! Answered? So get to work. Pull yourself together, get a job, divorce. Buy a gym membership, start to leave the house. Not one to leave the children? Hire a babysitter. No money? Ask the mother to help. There is no place to live? Cast out bastard husband. Do not go? Exchanged apartment. Kopeck piece on the outskirts? So take off. Throw your curtains, fitted kitchen and all this stuff that you have been saving until we have developed and worked on them, and become free. And anyway, who wants to - looking for opportunity, who do not want - searches for the reason

. Dear independent ladies, I have bad news for you. The reason that people do not leave the painful family relationships, it is not necessary to look for. It is on the surface: sometimes have nowhere to escape. The theory about the willingness and ability scatters into dust at the first contact with reality.

It is in the village, you can say "I'm going to my mother," my father's Zhiguli fit, you need to leave and try to rebuild their lives. And if Mom and Dad for six hundred kilometers away? And if they do not know what's going on in your family? Well, they do not see it, because you're living in Moscow, meet with them four times a year. And if you try to tell you that just do not understand. He does not drink, does not beat, brings money into the house - you, citizen, is simply not able to clearly explain what you still have, because gold is a man

! I just see a curled right now "strong women": adult woman, give birth to children, and to all the mom and dad expects. Fu this be.

The bad news number two: a woman, unhappy in marriage, do not rely on anyone. To find a job? Oh, yes, employers usually delighted by a woman who for seven years was at home with the child, and now he went to school, and will continue to get sick. To rent an apartment? What is easier to transfer a child to another school, attached to another clinic, ask the owners for permission to drive a nail, and live in constant fear that tomorrow you will be asked to vacate, because there were those who are willing to pay more. About the gym, bars and other trash is somehow even to mention embarrassing.

We like to say that Moscow - a city of great opportunities. What if you have the brains, the courage and the desire to break, then you will not get lost.

The bad news is the number three: get lost. Easily. metropolis law - survival of the fittest. Not because Moscow as Shelezyaka planet, inhabited by robots. We just have no idea what's going on behind the thin wall that separates the bedroom from our neighbor. We do not know the name of the tired woman with whom her husband is always talking barking tone.

Well, let her tell you, argue the "strong woman". Who? Those who from the top of his well-being will advise her to rent an apartment and enroll in a gym? Who having heard, "I can not", he shrug his shoulders contemptuously and idiotic remember the refrain about the opportunities and the reasons?

The most ruthless enemies of women than men and other women. Existing perhaps the best of intentions. Because it's so wrong, when a man turns bad with you! It is necessary to change it! And they change, not realizing that between them "I could, why can not you" and male "If the third man has a face, it's not the husband, and in the face" is a sign of equality.

Any woman, uttering: "If you put up with it, then you deserve" - ​​is no better than a rapist. Because in her hands exactly the same stick as he. Whom she whips - no, not the one who humiliates - his sacrifice. Pity and compassion - not a word from its vocabulary. Knut whistling:. Be strong and do not complain

And that, on the one yelling, often choose not to complain. Because there is no power. And nowhere to go. And anyway, "I am guilty." He did not hit - yet. But it will be. Because we gave him that right.

Tags

See also

New and interesting