20 priceless life tips from psychologist Michael Litvak

Michael Litvak - psychotherapist and one of the most recognized international level psychologists. He developed a system of conflict resolution, "Psychological Aikido" and was the first to apply it in practice. And Litvack is the author of 30 books on popular psychology. < Website publishes a compilation of tips Mikhail Yefimovich, to help you better understand people.

< If a person is nothing good can not say about myself, and I want to say, he starts talking bad about other. gnawed granite science, not your neighbor's throat, if you really want something to chew on. Depression and given to a person to think about yourself. < No one is throwing, just someone goes ahead. Those who lagged behind, says he was thrown. If you have a good think about yourself, why you need to get someone else to think well of you. Do what you want, and do not ask permission. Suddenly denied. The ability to love and good endure loneliness - an indicator of spiritual maturity. All the best, we do when we're alone. < The immature person often knows but does not know how. Mature, not only knows, but he can. Therefore, immature person criticizes, and mature does. I do not know the path to success. But I know the way to failure - is the desire to please everyone. No male or female logic, have the ability or inability to think properly. < Want to know your main enemy? Look in the mirror. Deal with it - the rest will scatter Bring It On -. Will be resentment. With friends talk nice, and the enemies - it is useful. There is only one good reason for the break in relations and termination of employment - the impossibility of personal growth in the current circumstances. We share the joy and only with your friends, and enemies. Friend rejoice enemy upset. Do not chase after happiness, and find the place where it is found. And happiness will find you itself. I can tell the place where your happiness is found - is you. But the path to it - the maximum development of all their abilities. < Happiness - a "by-product" correctly organized activity If you are someone you want to prove something -. Mean, you live for the sake of the person to whom you want to prove it. If you live for yourself, then there is no need to someone to prove something. < Dreams - is the voice of our abilities Here I do not dream to sing in the opera.. There is neither voice nor hearing. And if it wanted to, it follows that this dream would have warmed my abilities. Therefore, I try to get to the opera. You just need to think about how to realize this dream. Here the main thing - do not hurry up, then turn quickly enough. Well, when a person can say the following about himself: "I am only doing so and that trying to realize their dreams." < It is better to deal with a good book than with an empty man.

via www.cluber.com.ua/lifestyle/psihologiya-lifestyle/2016/04/20-mudryih-sovetov-psihologa-mihaila-litvaka/

Tags

See also

New and interesting