20 anger management phrases that will bring you peace of mind

heard, perhaps, of such a thing as a "self-hypnosis"? This magical property is based on almost magical ability of our brain wishful thinking. However, sometimes this feature turns against us. But it can be used to your advantage! < Website lists the phrases that act on our consciousness like a sedative to easy: they allow you to gather your thoughts, to go through any "bummer" and proceed, without losing faith in themselves

. But before we begin, please note that auditory training is effective only when:

- Man in anger management is interested in hear, and say to him desirable;
- Words are not met by criticism, resistance;
- A man in a little agitated while meditating, but not annoyed;
- The man at the time of meditating a little physically tired;
- The muscles are relaxed as much as possible, and therefore do not send signals to the brain;
- Reduced flow of sounds and other signals from the environment

Ready.? Getting Started! I can not control everything that happens to me. I can only keep control of how I react to what is happening. My strength lies in my reaction. I will not think too much about what could or should happen. Instead, I will appreciate what I have today I have to accept what is happening in my life, most importantly -. I put all efforts It is better to make mistakes. than pretend to perfection. I'll never be as good as it, according to others, I am after victories, and will never be so bad, how, in my view, I am . after lesions I'll try to pay less attention to external difficulties, but more - to their own thoughts. I'm going to think positively. The test becomes a problem only if I give in to him. The sooner I'm recovering from failures, the faster I reach that to which aspire. I will not hide from their own fears. I know that they are not there to scare me. They only say that in my life, there is something really important, for which they should be overcome. There is a great difference between exhaustion and pleasant fatigue. Life is too short. I will not spend it on something that I totally uninteresting. If I do not have time for what's really important, I will not do what is not much to me. I can not build a reputation and fortune on what I plan to do once. The future can be different from the present, and I am able to change it now. Happiness come to me when it will come from me, is ahead -. must be, but I've never ahead of anyone (including yourself), wanting to get even with him I'll try. become better and not think that I am better than I'll be too busy working on their lawn to pay attention to what your -. greener <. I'll eat what I like. Move as much as I love you. To say that I love. Living as I do. Today. The next stop in the right direction should not be long. I have to celebrate all the small victories along the way. Ultimately, it is they who make our life interesting and exciting.

Source: Marc and angel, translation: Adme.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting