5 phrases that it is impossible to say

"Why is the universe does not hear me?" - Asking a very decent and good people, complaining of persistent failure. In fact, a higher power just listen carefully to the words and try to fulfill all wishes. Therefore, to fundamentally change the unfavorable situation, sometimes just enough to say optimistic, life-affirming phrases. At the same time, there are expressions that it is better to forget and not to use.

"I do not know»

The universe listens primarily to what was said aloud, in the second - to the thoughts that are decorated in specific requests, but to read and decipher the subconscious mind, it can not. "Do you want to change the unloved work? Get a high position or new knowledge, to find like-minded people "- in the face of your friends or relatives asked for clarification of the universe. What gets obscure answer: "I do not know." You do not know, then, will be a surprise! And the fate of surprises, unfortunately, are rarely pleasant. As a result, instead of improving the situation get further problems.

If you are unhappy with a party of your life, telling about this, be sure to mention what should happen to the difficulties resolved.

"I will not work»

There is a lack of knowledge, therefore, not be able to perform a complex task. But what if there happens to be an expert ready to help with advice? There is little free time, then not be able to meet up with friends. And if the boss will let work early?

The list of such situations and circumstances can be continued indefinitely, the essence is - everything is possible, if luck is on your side. The main thing is not to frighten her with the phrase "I will not succeed." Its negative effect I have noticed during his studies. My classmate, well prepared for the exam, often says: "I will not surrender, will be bad appraisal»

. How then admitted, saying these words, so as not to jinx it, but the result was just the opposite. The rating came out lower than expected on the top ten reasons that can be designated by the phrase "Bad luck". But after the words "I'll try to do it" luck is not forced to wait long, and always falls right ticket. This technique works well in all situations, mysteriously adding circumstances to be extremely beneficial.

"I would be your problem»

When a friend suffers a choice between a mink coat and Pestsovaya fur or complains too moist sea air and want to exclaim: "I would be your problem!" Do not hesitate - after these words of her problems, you are sure to get, only it will not those pleasant concerns that prompted you to reckless statement.

Perfect-looking alien life may hide a lot of hidden unpleasant moments - for example, conflicts with family, problems with loved ones, or vice versa, the unloved spouse, unrealized dreams and ambitions, ill-health. To experience all this for yourself, the best answer: "I would take a burrow. And in Paris! "Let the Universe will perform exactly is your desire!

"Never go to this»

In other words - do not exclude themselves! It does not matter whether it's skydiving or meanness, treachery, treason. Fate will do everything to make you give up these words, and, most likely, the lesson will be cruel! In this way, the universe once again proves that a person can not control all the events in your life.

Try to be less categorical. Always stressed that you feel that way at this very moment, and explain that you stick to this point of view for a reason.

Also interesting: Word passwords to achieve the goal

Infantilism: infects silently

"I'm not beautiful»

External beauty - it's just the perception of a person other people, and it does not depend on facial features, nor from the figure proportions. Saying out loud: "I am ugly" or similar within the meaning of the phrase, you specify the universe, what is the perception you are quite satisfied

. As a result, no matter what the metamorphosis occurred with your appearance, will still be around to see the front of a plain girl. However, if in every corner sing the praises of their own beauty, attractiveness is also not add. Think about why you want to lose weight right now, to build up your nails or even plastic surgery? You want to captivate a man, cause sympathy of others or elegant look in a new dress?

Then, in a conversation with relatives instead of complaints about its appearance ozvuchte is a desire and it will come true!

Tags

See also

New and interesting