Psychotherapist Michael Litvak, "People are born geniuses, and in the upbringing of them make fools"

People are born geniuses, and in the upbringing of them make fools. Capable of a single case often forced to choose an entirely different profession, and the person then suffers all his life. A love most and do not know how, considering the need for painful love another cheloveke.Ob this "Russian Courier" said Academy of Natural Sciences and the therapist European registry Mikhail Litvak. < Website published a fascinating interview for the readers.

- the impression after reading your book, that all we have done wrong. Not taught, do not treat, do not work, do not have families. I understand you correctly?

- Not quite right. Those who learn how to work, create a family and set the correct purpose, they I have nothing to do. People come to me who have difficulty. And if they are hard, so they are somehow not grow. I really like the one image. Direct tree that grows up feeling good. A curved bad

-.. Judging by your reasoning, we have almost all the curves

- Yes, healthy is not so much. Psychologically healthy. In the process of education on human impose any restrictions, and instead of the smooth growth, he starts to mangle. And then he becomes ill, he seeks help

-. You said that the psychological help we need 85% of the population

. - This is my research four thousand employees of two large factories. The sample is large enough that it can be extrapolated to others. But knowing our educational system, it is difficult to imagine that you can survive in it. After all, what is its essence? What man, such as it is, we do not need. As on the lawn when the plants emerge up, they are cut, people also trimmed. As soon as there is some outstanding student, with him starting to struggle, he - not such as all. Naturally, the most affected are the people who could make a lot

-. And what do you do

? - The child should be grown rather than educate. Education - this limitation. And the most serious limitation - a ban thinking. Because if the baby starts to do something different, funny teachers, they will put him to deuce. So I helped the younger son to solve the problem in mathematics. The son then says, correctly, we have not solved the teacher. And next time it will not solve the problem, and guess what you need to master. Or when a person joyless life, he begins to celebrate the holidays. This is not by nature. By nature, every day should be a holiday

-.? As it

- Elementary simple. Interesting work and love. And love is in second place. We are waiting for love more than she can give. So I built a house. Electricity is, plumbing, heating, sewage. Everyone can live. But there is no wallpaper. And people think that the wallpaper - this is most important. Figuratively speaking, a lot of shit in my head, and it controls the behavior of shit

-. Under the shit that mean

? - Plants that contradict reality. For example, the New Year celebration. It costs a person of 100 thousand. Dollars at least. But I do not think of how much he now earns, and how many would and could. For example, the normal earnings therapist per hour - is $ 100. But it can be achieved immediately, not in 18 years, and 25. But if people two weeks before the New Year, what do the dash, two weeks after, then do not grow up to ourselves, of course. And then there's the rules - do not need to think, perform, and no one will touch you. Rusty just will not. And then it becomes bad. Man, however, feels that is capable of more

-. It turns out that holidays and traditions invented some pests

? - No, not pests. They were once needed, they served the cause. For example, a wedding. Previously, all who come to you for a wedding, then went to build you a house. And now it's a ghost. And these ghosts continue to pick up our valuable time, energy, strength, and then the real work of their longer stays. Or take the laws of social life. When I grow up, and the person does not grow together with me wants to, then we have to part with it. Here begins - forgotten in a class of learned, and now do not want to communicate. I teach - if your friend was promoted to Chief, come talk to him. He is with you not with your hands will be the same for him now absolutely other people go. And I do not like your situation - think how to grow

-. And how to grow

? - It is necessary to become a professional-class. Then automatically you will become useful to others. This is Adam Smith said. I've been writing books. I told him how to live better, more convenient. The results are there - many of my students have risen steeply. You can, it appears, and in our conditions to achieve success. And when I stopped Birthday and celebrate the new year, even if someone from communicating with me refused ...

- understood With the holidays. They are designed for those who have a boring job. And it went from trimming those above the rest?

- For me it is difficult to endure, that someone above me. Envy

-. Teacher jealous student

? - Jealous, if he has a great creative potential. A teacher, if stopped growing, it becomes a barrier to student

-. But then it turns out that a person's happiness in personal growth, and people do not want to grow

- They nevrotizirovany. I'll try not to advise tyagomotinu love, because I frankly boring, when a person from itself represents nothing, and pretend to be something that a person must have taken place. Healthy, spiritually developed, economically independent. And I answer - what cynicism

-. In response to your offer to become a professional-class

? - When a person comes to love tyagomotina, I ask, how much you earn. Learn to earn five thousand dollars, and then engaged in solving family problems

-. But also how to become a top-class professional, there's another way

? - I dont know. And at whose expense live

-? That is, those people who do not work, for example, the wife of the "new Russian» ...

- An idiot. Here is a sample quote. We have one of Rostov tycoon married hairdresser, took her from work. And then he was shot. She was 25 years old and five year old child. So I watched it a few years, the world has gone. It would have been trained - would have kept the state. And he said, why, I'll earn. Talk about this hard, you perceive as an idiot. And that in the business plan of a man and a woman -. It is the same

- The arguments of many women that a career for them is secondary, and the primary home, family, children - it is stupidity <? /

- Of course, stupidity. People, when they get together, going by mutual complement. I know one family. It is - the director of the plant, it is - children are brought up. And normally it happens when he realizes that he had better these qualities are developed, and she - business. After all, the same statistics that men are more business. And we have to deal with a particular case.

According to statistics, men are taller than women, but in my seminars, there are women that are 10 centimeters taller than me.

A man and a woman - it's only when it comes to sex and participation in childbirth. And when it comes to reality, then who better to do. We also educate women in the style of a latent prostitution. She is looking for a man who would protect her, fed, he lived for it. And she can be anyone.

What do you call it? I usually prostitution seems to be more honest, when a prostitute fulfills sex technique, gets the money, and not imposed by the man in the permanent life partner. I shout - immoral. And I say - is it not immoral to live with a man you do not love, and he does not love you, and just society requires. In my opinion, it is more immoral

-. And if one person in the family is focused on growth, and the other does not want to grow, it is inevitable divorce

? - Of course. And it's better to fix it than to pretend that the family remained

-. One of your students once asked you if it was true that around one crazy. You said that this is the case.

- This is Nietzsche said that insanity units - an exception crazy masses - a rule. There psychotic disorder - delusions, hallucinations, absurd behavior. Such a little crazy, about six thousand. And there are neurotic disorders - envy, resentment, shyness, shame, guilt. And they suffer the most. And my student just woke up and realized that all do not live life, and according to the rules. But life is different. What people do not see each other, and see an image

-. And spend all their forces to play role

? - Yes. The girl has a gold medal and diploma. She needs to continue to learn, and she fixated on the man. When I have children I will start

-? In other words, women should not worry if they are to 25-30 years has no husband and children

? - So if birch, cypress that she needed. In the meantime, she as tall as a tomato, it can fall a good man? No. Only tomatoes and will fall

-. Life will be enough to grow

? - Of course, that's enough. You just need to start growing. At first slowly, but then growth will go with great speed

-.? And what about the elderly and the disabled, who do not become professionals

- I do not know this. I'm not the president. But to a young and healthy person, if he has something does not work, I do not have any compassion. Go to the wholesale market, buy and then sell. Or drive a taxi ...

- If the president took you to the advisors, what would you advise him

? - First, I would examine the state of affairs. Now I see one sitting, and standing - completely different. That is our misfortune that we undertake for the president to talk, but just can not decide for themselves. Take the case that you state is not engaged. If you do not have to mess around with the young and healthy, perhaps, for the elderly something more will

-. Now the authorities to seek advice you

? - Contact and often. The fact is that many who I have studied, they have themselves entered into power. And we have as it happens - the good doctor put zavotdeleniem. But there is absolutely other duties. They need others to manage, not to treat patients. That comes in handy, and our school. I have a group of directors, 30 people recently made two more. By the way, I am now with the Olympic team work, so they do not even biochemical tests came back to normal. What is typical - there people are motivated to higher achievements. And when our neurotic say, come on it, you have to conquer the whole world, he looks at me like I was crazy. He comes to live out, to somehow stretch

-. What do Olympians missed

? - The problems are the same. His wife left him, and he thinks about it. We have helped not to think, and the results are better. Or quadruple rowing the boat goes down, and all with each other at loggerheads. A little work with them - have become more friendly

-. By the way, about "wife left him." One of your ideas - it Desacralisation love. At least one of which sang songs, because that kill themselves. A Litvak came and said, love - an active interest in the life and development of the object of love, and everything else - a neurotic disorder

. - In general, love - a rare thing. It is rarely seen, and few people know how to love. People call it love when you can not live without this person. And this is not love, but a need. Love - is when I with this person even better, although I so well

-. That is, if one person in the form of another heart starts to beat faster ...

- It is a real hysteria. Children's reaction - take out so positive. And the resentment that you threw

-. But what about the adage of "who does not lose his head, he loses more»

? - Stupidity

. Author Alexander Kolesnichenko specifically for the "Russian Courier»

via www.mlitvak.ru/russian_woman.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting