Behind me came the wind.

< Sergei Anchutkin

The apartment has just been closely. On the mat at the door, I sat the ghost of adolescence and an imaginary friend Grisha. Simply put - not a soul.
Alternatively, by the way, not mine. I do not know whose. But apart from me, no one sees. He came to us with the specter of last spring with a hammer and a pair of rusty nails. And since then, hanging not completely dead weight. But the hammer - on the contrary, was useful on the farm. The picture to hang there. Or a finger nail to the wall. Anyway. Beautiful thing.
When we realized what was happening, all the choir huddled under a blanket. But there, too, walking the wind. And it seems even walked a skinned cat. Then we decided to hide under the bed. But my bed does not have legs. And the bed itself, to be honest, no. For example, a mattress on the wall and a pair of pastel landscapes. Therefore, Grisha asked for tea.
 - Can I have some tea
? -tea - This too in the autumn, I'm sorry. Take better compote. He was still in the closet with the winter. Dec.
And Grisha trudged into the pantry. And we began to gather. Somewhere I am waiting for a bunch of urgent matters. I had to be on the robot, ghost - writing poems in the spirit of William Blake in translation Marshak. Grisha had only a little sympathy.
 - Where are you going? - He finally got out of the maze
pantry.  - In general, to call people and offer to buy something unnecessary. A little smoke with an independent view of the window. He had wanted me to smoke, but I usually do it with longing. - This climb into a tie
maze. On the street there were some people. They looked at me, smiles and corrected someone called. Probably, warned those that have not yet emerged.
Personally, I prefer to think that nothing they have not happened.
Smoke, by the way, and did not work - independent of the form was not there. In general, there was nothing in place. Phone, for example, I found in the fridge. The people in it were cold and called me themselves, offered their money, goods, dream, destiny ... I replied that I do not want second-hand and do not need anything.
People are always trying to buy something. Though actually want of something to get rid of.
But to work, I did not make it.
Because the wind came for me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting