And it's all.

< Nina Geyde
Copenhagen

For me to come the Danish prince on a white boat and will take away the white gulls and bright expectations. All life -. First
Copenhagen - trading harbor. Summer. White Lego Yakhontova yachts on the water. Bends channels. How joyful light poured day. Shadow Andersen in the tavern. So, true dreams are created. Mists anticipations - and there is no gap for doubt: in front - a fairy tale
. It rolls down the tears of rain fall with rouged cheeks medieval houses. Quickly washed off old makeup. Rhythm unsmiling weekdays. Mosques heart under the drumbeat of another's speech. Do not you-go-wa-wa-ri-a-Xia Danish verb. Hunger to their native words. Icing pronunciation of another - falling, falling, falling. Naked pier with ships frozen all birds. Steel daggers waves.
Winter darkness - not the note. Danish prince turns into a taskmaster. Cheek in the bristles. Tina household repetitions. Stunted determine unintentional relations. And that's all?
Loneliness - the night moaning from the void. I made my way to the backyard of life itself, I want to enter the cathedral square of love, but do not know the road. Dear, my distant, why am I here? Since childhood, not to leave it forever - bears, bunnies, Iris "kitty, kitty," my mother's warm hand - way in everything and everything is named so melodiously, so anxious and gently -. In Russian
To throw this alien frog skin, the ever-cautious ingratiating smile - ulichat in Tongues, or not? Ulichat. Smiles bast, linden. Streets are covered with non-Russian speaking coldness of the air is devoid of kindness. The quality factor of everyday life as a convict coat - and that's all? What do you want more? Gentle interlacing fingers? Jasmine hair smell on the pillow? Just think - and so will live. I do not live. Not prizhivus. I press against the cold window sill. Savvy indifference to everything. The indifference to indifference to him - advice of a psychologist. Cold. Holёny world covered in frost loveless, and my heat was not enough to warm it. Burn with love - is on another planet, it's somewhere very far away - where the lilac blooms in the schoolyard, where I'm running and laughing, falling on the asphalt and ripped off his knee. Cripple - is when the soul ripped off. Stuffy.
Danish Prince became a swineherd - escaped from a fairy tale with a bad end. He does not need lilacs - the financial crisis siren howling in his ears and closes all the other sounds of the universe. The whole laziness counting money rebel and run to the sea. It is too cold, but alive - we both know how to breathe. Piles hardly bitten, nerasprobovannyh years. And it's all? Mermaid rooted to the stone. She did not float away. And me? Who will pull me out of the eye piece of ice - to win a duel with the Snow Queen, sit down on the forest of the deer and return me to my
? And then I say: I'm back! - In the streets of polyphony, smelling lime color in my interjections cooing, chirping in my friends - my shores, my amulets
. To the joy of jumping on one leg. And it's all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting