Advertising

< Sergei Anchutkin

I woke up from a strange feeling. Check the first, second, third ... fourth and fifth sense was not. But in the morning I always like. But with the sixth okay. Silent.
A sense of duty said that it should not be anything to me and went, taking with him the patriotism. Always suspected that they were spies ... FSB
And then came the crucial moment. Right on my foot. The pain I cried out: "Aaaaks effect for real men" - and realized. I pursued the advertising.
The sense of persecution, then. That's it.
Advertising has been everywhere. She devotedly looked into my eyes and hide the button in every way "miss ..". If you try to press the pause I flew packaging Twix and floated out of the window the carpet. The windows, however, could see alpine meadows and grazing in their purple cow. But the smell of manure was beginning to annoy. Yes and no reason to me many windows - my something three walls
. The kitchen utensils rattled Auntie Asya. The toilet choked with anguish some old duck.
I decided it was to hide in the bathroom - but still closed the door on the latch, some bearded man made my hair is so shiny and silky, I had to go out and do selfie
. I tried to close my eyes - rather an experiment than fatigue. On the reverse side of the eyelids in large letters was scrawled «Dream Town».
Heck. The next time you need to tightly close the dreams.
I urgently need to get out of the house. Or your own soundtrack. And if I get out of the house at your own soundtrack - life, consider a success
. But you do not want to consider. In my heart I have always been a humanist.
On the street was a lot. Do not ask why. If I answer - you'll swear and call me intolerant. So far a lot of simplicity.
Everywhere there were people: they are walking their carefully your favorite labels. Nike, Adidas, Apple (yes, Lord, this is a reference to the Garden of thy), many beautiful letters and apples ... Some of them were glued clothes, or expensive electronics for instagramma. And some were just - as a given
. At the bus stop, smiling, he was deeply unhappy citizen with a sign.
"Michael Stasoff. Certified cook therapist, co-owner of two boots (male), a member of the Association of Asian striptezerov, mug graduate knitting and justice. A professional is a good boy. "- Not a bad list. Go see the man aimed at self-development. Although the sight, of course, shot down.
-What would you like?
-To Me, stroked ... Well, or get drunk before the half-life.
Optimist. I turned to a maximum of a quarter.
 - To help you with the second paragraph
?  - What do you! I am a vegan. We is not allowed.
 - You should not have written this on his plate ...
-Borde.
 - Of course, I'm sorry, on the board ... This would increase your chances
. -Shansy What?
-I do not know. On that day exactly would increase.
Before each of us has a lot of possibilities in the opportunity to win in the Russian roulette at the best friend, the ability to count up to a million without using the fingers, the opportunity to be disabled veterans in America 60-ties. The chance to believe in Santa Claus in 42 years. The chance to become Santa Claus to sixty (excellent, by the way, a way to believe in yourself). The chance of opportunity. Possibility chance.
I had a chance today to reach the handle. But I decided not to use it.
Outside, with a crash drove the van. I shuddered. From the middle of the window of the street? It was necessary to collapse.
The window did not want to fold. So I turned to the right. The right to freedom of religion has appeared. Excellent stuff, all advise. Here's how to meet someone on the street and say-so:
 - Have you heard about the freedom of religion? Try a lot of fun.
But the majority somehow choose to believe in the same thing. Yes, and not invented by them. No variability. What to say about free from his religion ...
A couple of hundred meters (quarters? Degree? Years?) Came on the handle.
Eh. I eliminated all the same.
Beru. I turn. Something opens within me. I take out a clean sheet. I am writing.
"Lord, if you are reading this, Please rate my creative product placement ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting