Cell

< Sergei Anchutkin

I was then only six ... Six what? Yes, I do not remember ... maybe months, maybe ... maybe watts - six ways to hang the hose on the gas stove. But it is not important. What is important? Nothing, in the long run. Importance - generally highly overrated phenomenon. So, all do not interrupt.
But the fact that I was standing on the dark of night lights street very, very alone. And really I do not know what to do. Going to work was too late to cry and call my mother - it seems to be too early. Thank God, I fell on the stranger. Probably I wanted to jump out of the window. Or fly. But as an evil - the weather is not flying, and I'm standing under the balcony ...
 - You do not tell me how much is two plus two four
? He had suspiciously beautiful mustache. And at first glance it was quite clear that in - jackdaw. From the second it is not so perfect, but still. That is why I replied with all possible friendliness:
 - Go to hell! Come in large numbers here ...
There was nowhere to go. So I went back. From the perspective of evolutionists - the purest water degradation. From my point of view - gateway.
-Maksimka! Go home! Too late!
Around still there was no one.
 - I'm sorry, but I Artem. It seems. Besides, my house just half past four.
Yes? .. And ... Do you want to skip the cartoons? And here I am, and a chocolate cake prepared, your favorite!
Heck, it is logical. We'll have to go.
Entrance appeared ordinary, izmalevannym izgazhennym love and cheerfulness. However, to really true things always write in the elevators. And it was a five-storey building. What can you expect with such a beginning?
-Hello. I briefly.
 - No, you look like smeared all! Here you have me pig, Ma ... ... A Cat! Quickly go to the bath. And I do pies completed yet.
She looked at me with such love that it wanted to howl in pain. And I had to go for a towel.
It was barely noticeable that once there lived a flock of magpies. But now there was nothing. Now calm down.
 - What will be - with potatoes, or tenderness
?  - With self-deception has
?  - ... You've grown so. Just like Dad. However, he was at your age for a few more years ...
My stud she missed a deaf ear. Well at least somewhere I missed - its a thirty-something in one hundred months.
Tried the first got pie. With peas. Yeah.
Room with cartoons looked like a trap. Probably because of the carpets in the world. In the trap sat the guy responded to the name of Maxim. More two Maksimov I found in the bathroom, and a whole bunch of - in the attic. How you're calling me? I do not remember ...
 -
Like Transformers? -I love. But Transformers and grog.
You know what the secret there?
-In Not to dilute the rum tea?
 - The fact that they will never win until the end. This model of eternity ...
This inside once had a sparrow. I think the best people - the ones in which they live sparrows or finches. Those in which the crows - too anything, though boring. But people with geese in the head enrage me frankly.
But most of all I do not like people, inside which an empty cage.
Only thing I found under a sink in the kitchen pile of bird corpses. Apparently, it is time to be washed off. But go to the toilet was terrible. But on the balcony seemed to be just freely ...
Under the window was a man hiding under the lights from the light. I winked at him.
Well, Surfing?

Tags

See also

New and interesting