Why you may be late, lie, do not keep promises ...

Have you ever paid for the products in the shop more than they are worth? If, for example, the price of a loaf of bread 18 rubles, and at the checkout you give 23, absurd and ridiculous, is not it? Even difficult to imagine such a thing.

And how do you feel about the proposals free on the street? You walk you down the street, a man comes to you and says, take the happiness of free, just like that, because I'm good. Would you believe?

Why am I saying this? That's what.

Photo: © Marc Pekmetsian

As a man formed an idea of ​​the value of your relationship?

When a man is easy, not straining, gets what he needs from you just because you're good, it does not form an idea of ​​your values. If you're ready to sleep, meet, wait, try to forgive just because you're waiting for it for so long - it infringes upon your dignity
. The man formed the knowledge that you have all this was, you do not appreciate yourself, you can be late, lie, do not keep promises ... And tell me, why marry you, if you and so all he give that must comply with the wife? So you always been there? That he has always been as good as it is now?
There is one problema.To what we do not waste their efforts - not cause us a long interest. You are the coolest in his life? May be. But the great thing - it is usually the most expensive. As in material terms, and in terms of effort. And we must not forget that the man initially, instinctively - hunter. Therefore, accepting and giving him all of herself just because he has blue eyes and beautiful hands, or he is so touching and kind, you initially doom your relationship to fail !!!
Listen to your inner voice!

I am sure that every woman somewhere inside there is a feeling that tells her that she does not. It is a chill runs when it wants to stop you from making any actions, which subsequently will be unpleasant to remember. As agreed, no matter what. How to listen to excuses and believe, although I understand that it should not be. When the feeling that he had changed, that he is different, but continued to persuade himself that he was just busy ...
"How do you get to be so long with someone who you insult, humiliate, which spoiled you for 12 years of your life?" - I asked once his client. She said: "I felt sorry for my efforts. I felt sorry for the time I spent on it. It seemed to me that so much effort should not be lost in vain ... "It turns out that no matter how a man treated women, if it invests in a relationship a lot of strength, faith, hope, money - he is still valuable for her. With that, he had not shown himself!
Just a paradox to some ...
Author: Anna Iotko

Tags

See also

New and interesting