Toxic parents

I saw in Pleasant cry of the human soul: "Urgent! You are welcome! Buy an apartment in your area! Very we want to part with the mother in order to save the family! The exchange "- smiled, thought realtors so luring customers. And on Saturday sitting with Olga in the kitchen, we are just beginning to talk of life as it reminisces about the rituals - "Now, wait, I'll call my mother first»

. Ola 31 years old, she is living separately from their parents, if I may say so in her case. Apartment next door with my mother, who is always up to date, whether the daughter of the house, the burning light in the windows. She traveled around the world, it occupies a high position and leads a fashionable crossover, but every night she has to call her mother and accountable "I'm home." But this is trivia.

frame from the film "Monster-in-Law"

- Ale, Mom, but ... No, I have not been home ... I did not see your sms ... What are you nervous? Here, look, you're only half an hour ago wrote, I did not hear ... Mom, just half an hour ago! .. Mom not start. I Natasha ... Well, some of Natasha, whom I'm friends for 10 years ... No, I'll stay the night ... tomorrow morning to you, yes. I will be in 10.

Why it on Sunday at 10 am it is necessary to be a mother, a mystery to me. But I do not even ask. I just sit and think about what it is humiliating enough to be an adult person so depressed parents.

Mom decides for her, as she build a career, with some men to meet and when her call up to report. Particularly about men. Here, as I understand, there are two options:
 - Mom, the house in the evening will be late for a date go
 - When I die, then natrahalsya ...

Or:
 - It is now you like him, and then to his lure and rape, even regret, that the mother was not listening. I tell you, do not go. Or leave me his phone number, I'll call 11 hours a Name, surname, where he works ...

The funny thing is - even the familiar can not say that she had a bad mother. How bad - so take care, he never physically punished. And she is afraid of her. And for her fears. And these two feelings mixed in a wild cocktail under "yazhmat, yazhzabochus" sauce.

Apparently she thinks grown daughter a part of herself and her life - a part of my life. And what about the girl? I see on the face tense while talking on hands contracting, that it is all very fed up. But she can not say "mama, leave me alone already, fuck off of me." Why can not - I, too, is understandable. Her whole life sitting on his head. She does not like it, but she was used to. And in order to change the situation, it is necessary to go to the conflict. But not everyone is capable of it.

And it is clear that such situations often arise from loneliness and from the notorious "kids - the meaning of life." So when I hear from someone - that such a phrase, I cringe, mangles, and it's tempting to ask - what is the meaning of your life when they grow up and leave ?!

Olya suffers. She hangs up, swearing, but suffers.
Announcement at the estate does not cause a smile, rather admiration.

Author Natalia Kosharel

Tags

See also

New and interesting