The main difference between women from the girls

In 19 years, one little man asked me what I would do when I am a mature woman and men lose my focus. To catch up with fear, he paints described the horrors that await me. - Your disgusting fat triceps will shake like jelly, - he predicted. - Waist rasplyvetsya. And the worst thing - the person. His face is covered with wrinkles, and will never be angelically innocent. What will you do then? - Do not let a man

I do not know why he said that. Maybe me to "hurry up" and chose him. Or perhaps to deliver a crushing blow to the fragile female psyche.

But then I had nothing to say to him. But to myself I thought I will not allow this! Better to die. I will be a lifetime for a monitor, diet, all sorts of masks, and will always be beautiful. And to me it does not happen all the terrible changes. It was the look girls.

Then I really noticed a few wrinkles around the eyes. On the abdomen there was a cushion of fat. I mastered cosmetologist, enrolled in the room, and struggled with the changes, with varying success. I thought that I will not give the peasant to get the upper hand, and try to keep yourself a little longer in decent form. I began to take a closer look after themselves, but in the spirit of fear still lodged. It was the look girls.

Then there was a lot of life's storms. But I fought and did not throw the oars. And in this struggle it has been constrained by some new I different. This was a different stiffer older and more cynical. But at the same time, much more self-assured.

Now I try to limit yourself to me it was always easy and comfortable. I do a mask and then to me, pleased my face. In general, I do everything for yourself.

It was found that most things in the world can be obtained without men. There is a view not his, beloved, and a gaggle of fans. I do not understand why they were so necessary then.

The fact that they can give, just a drop in the vast ocean of life. I stopped to wait for all the men some positive assessment. I stopped to wait for the approval of all men. I no longer expect that men will think of age as well as I do. I no longer care about their opinion about my wrinkles, the triceps, and the age-old dust in the eyes.

I think now I know what the answer ought to give to the man. Yes, change is inevitable. But when it did happen, I will no longer care about your opinion on this matter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting