The famous writer and food blogger wrote a book about vegetarianism

On November 25, "New book" talented photographer, a popular blogger and writer Katerina Sushko presented his new book "Neither fish nor meat", dedicated to vegetarianism.

This was a wonderful opportunity to meet with like-minded people, share their own experiences and meet people who lead the same lifestyle.

About vegetarianism, good food and not only

Who is this book? First and foremost, of course, vegetarians. Second, for those who want to join them. And the curious, the objecting and just fans of tasty and healthy food.

In the book "Neither fish nor meat" Mrs. Sushko easy and affordable, talks about the nuances of becoming a vegetarian with a fair amount of humor. It gives advice on what to do if you are persecuted by a steak and debunks many myths. And of course, all waiting for a beautiful collection of recipes from the author. And for fans of travel, Katerina will open the correct food for the search of the secrets of your diet abroad.

As the author himself says: "With the transition to vegetarianism I tried new and interesting dishes, learned about different ways of cooking and ingredients. Each recipe in this book adds a quote. It is to have something to ponder while vozishsya in the kitchen. The book is a collection of my favorite recipes, all tested by me, my family and friends. I wish you all the inspiration in the kitchen and enjoy your meal! »

Mrs. Sushko

Vegetarian. Born in Moscow. Since childhood loved to cook and wanted to travel.

She graduated from the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering with a degree in "financial management", married and moved to Finland, where she received another degree in 'hotel, restaurant and tourism management ».

Finland has devoted herself to cooking and started a blog about cooking different dishes. Over time, he became a vegetarian.

Now Katherine continues to work on the blog, and looking for new horizons.

Tags

See also

New and interesting