Homemade candy from almonds and figs

Have you ever tried to make candy at home? I propose a simple and delicious recipe for home-based soft candies on Iranian dates and nuts. I used ground almonds, but also suitable walnuts, hazelnuts or pecans. Such homemade sweets do not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and stabilizers. Tasty and healthy sweetness minute will give pleasure to you and your baby. So, I tell how to cook delicious sweets with their hands in just 15 minutes.

For the preparation of homemade sweets, we need:

400 g of dates;
Almonds 200 g;
4 tbsp. l. coconut;
1 tbsp. l. carob or cocoa;
3 tbsp. l. water;
blender and coffee grinder.

First, prepare the almonds. It must be washed and thoroughly dry on a towel. Completely dry almonds laying in a coffee grinder and make almond flour. Dates get rid of the seeds and put in a blender, add most of the ground almonds (a couple of tablespoons reserved for sprinkling), coconut and a little water (just 2-3 tablespoons). Beat everything in a blender until smooth. Also, a food processor is perfect for this purpose with the s-shaped knife.

Massa get enough thick and sticky. We form this mass of candy of any shape, I was doing the round. Each candy need to roll in Topping. As a topping, I used almond flour, coconut and carob (you can take cocoa). That's all. Our homemade sweets prepared! They can immediately eat.

Tags

See also

New and interesting