Contradictions in the Board: 10 SIGNS APPROPRIATE DIET

Currently, there are many power systems, diet choices, diets, fasting days and vice versa, for the mass recruitment systems.

You wonder how people have dealt with all this, try one thing after another, often fail because they do not all fit one or another system. But even recruited as a result of a bad experience kilograms, still can not stop trying again and again. Because the desire to achieve the cherished goal of keeping for a long time when it comes to appearance. Some, of course, give up, but I do not really understand why, because I was not so, and I believe that every person has the right to decide for itself how it looks, how to adjust the weight, of course, the existing parameters.
< br> I tried many diets before switching to a raw food diet. This is what I wrote in the article (HERE) and (still here). I even tried a raw food diet (vegan half the spring of 2009 then maybe cooked vegetables too light), and even returned to the diet back, thinking that already distant 2009, I do not know how to live the rest of his life without cheese or cheesecake.
< br> As soon as I learned about new and more new diets, my mind can not always build a logical chain, why between the different modes of supply so many contradictions. It sometimes seemed a joke. It was especially funny to read about the Dukan Diet, or the "Kremlin", where the amount of protein intake is through the roof, and the number of fruit is reduced to a strict minimum. By reading other books on the impact of high-protein diets, I was wrong, how can people believe it. What did not do to lose weight.

Most importantly, what I would like to draw your attention - is that a diet or a diet is considered a good and correct not just when you are losing weight on how many indicated a kilogram (which by the way is often impossible, and the result is much less), but when you:

1) feel good on this diet;
2) you are not "storm" and there is a strong sense of hunger (now the question is not about fasting);
3) the desired result is achieved after some time.

All the rest - suffer hunger, fatigue, pressure drops, bad mood, aggression, lethargy, unwillingness to do anything - it's the most obvious reasons why you do not fit this scheme. I'll give you not only the physical aspect, but also others.

Power (along with the required amount of water) is suitable to man only when we feel good in many respects. Here is an example (it can be made much longer) list of the 10 signs of the right diet:

1) you have enough strength and energy during the day, even if there is physical activity;
2) there is a desire to do business (because they have to do) without laziness, not only will you like to lead an active busy life, and you do not like the slowness;
3) there is a good mood and goodwill;
4) the absence of uncontrollable mood swings ...
5) fresh face without a cloud in sight and generally healthy appearance;
6) the thought processes at work and communication take place quickly and efficiently;
7) you have a good sound sleep and in the morning you get up easily enough at the right time;
8) have a good reaction, good memory, you do not forget where to put certain things and that you have promised to other people;
9) You do not feel any discomfort in your body;
10) You did not hurt (except injuries), you are not prone to diseases, chronic diseases, and they are not manifestations.

The absence of any of these items may indicate that the body resist stress, both mentally and physically, because it does not have enough resources to ensure that all run, maybe it does not get enough of the necessary energy and substance for normal functioning, or, often, for work in excess of the norm.

We all have heard and we know that in order to keep yourself in shape, be fit and still have reserve forces for the day, your diet and your physical load (if you still included) should become your way of life, rather than diet and not heavy "marathon harmony" for a couple of weeks, after which you valites feet exhausted and do not want to do anything, and then overeat, because, of course, the body wants to take his back. Sooner or later it will happen, because nature has given us the instinct of self-preservation, and our bodies - a property slow down the metabolism and store fat on the body, just in case "there will come times of famineĀ»

. So, with regard to lifestyle, my endless search for such a "proper diet" for about 7 years have been unsuccessful. But having tried a raw food diet, I have not wanted to go with him. This is the same feeling as if "the raw food diet has chosen me," and when my attempts with him to get off or try to do a rollback on veganism, the body said, "Master, we have to back, then it was" out there ", I did not feel better" .

This decision was taken. And since then, I still adhere to a raw food diet, and did not regret it. On the other hand, are now asking me about it and want to know how to find them and desired weight, good health, and be energetic.

I wish you a successful productive everyday life, even if you have not yet rawfoodist, do not worry, once one of us was not, but the study of information and getting my own experience gives good reason to change your lifestyle for the better. And yet - just take note of those items that say that your way of eating - is right for you.

Author Anna Ryzhkov

Tags

See also

New and interesting