AS a small fraction understand life.

There are one-one my nephew, is small - Shreds. For myself it Chistoglazikom call.

That he just a boy in school has bad if not to force. Walking may itself even for days. His head is not much crowded, swim the first time learned - he forgot to say that he can not, he is in the river - and swam

. So. I started a garden to plant this spring. Small, with a cherry for the local kids. Seedlings gather up, shovel in hand and followed gardens on the outskirts of the village. He's after me. See poluzhalobno interesting to him, too, want to participate, but he knows my strictness, afraid to ask. She took it.

Steel plant with us. He dug a true nine-year-old, I - dug. Buckets of water he was carrying the heaviest, I'm easier ...

Planted. The next day comes, looking as always poluzhalobno and says:

- Annie, and we plant trees today go

?  - No, we're planted

.  - Aaa ... And tomorrow will not go

?  - And tomorrow ...

- Clear. Well, I was then, when I grow up, so I was allowed to take a shovel, put himself go.

- Why?

- Yes, I understand here, if I have a house to be, I always need a garden. After all, the apples can always have, even when there is no money. (Thinking) Yes, and plum too ... And in general is good, when the gardens there. I understood. I'm going to plant.

It was in the spring. I do not know what kind of thoughts in his head now, but next spring we will go back with him to plant trees.

And, you know, he is no longer afraid to live on earth. He knows that there is a garden! He realized that if a person has a garden, this man - rich! He had in his mind compared the - what was happening, and he realized that without money there is life! And I know that his system is not just podomnёt, know how their school "treated", but we'll go back to plant! And I believe in Tolya, I know that this little man will grow, and build the house himself, and plant a garden and will be happy!

He immediately saw everything contrasted realized. Give the opportunity to understand it to your children!

Author: Anna Shkarina

Tags

See also

New and interesting