FRUITS IN BALI

On the first day of his stay here again managed to remember how much these fragrant tropical fruit, and how full of the taste. When you're at home, like all, what to eat in Moscow, has long been accustomed to, and not surprising. But when once again you find yourself in a tropical location, each time anew surprised it tastes.

Try to time to: local tomatoes, avocado, durian, papaya, watermelon, mango, melon, strawberry, jackfruit, rambutan, mangosteen, bananas, dragonfrut, snake fruit, grapes, pineapple.

The most expensive there is durian, and of course, he remembered most. I do not understand people who say that "it stinks" I was always the smell pleasant, sweet and fragrant. My article about the beneficial properties and characteristics of durian here: happyonraw.net/durian/

Today, however, as yesterday, periodically pouring rain, but it did not clouded the mood. Managed to go to Kuta, it feels that it has become more populated than two years ago. Even more bikes, local, who always try something vparit, kipisha scored market streets of Kuta ... I like this time is less than then ... I will explore the area around them ... Let's see, the card says that too many interesting things around.

See you soon!

Anna Ryzhkov

Tags

See also

New and interesting