"Personal experience vegans"

I decided to become vegan

The first article is about the personal life, reflections, paradoxes of life and well being of other delights.
And this happiness I want to share with you, my friends, thinking about healthy eating.

A year ago I would have said that I would refuse milk,
I would spit in the man's face and give a slap.
But there came a time when I could no longer resist the voice of reason and of sober mind.
I will try, as much as possible impartial than to clarify all aspects of my choice.

What is milk?

Milk - a product of mother love for a child.
When the child grows and becomes stronger, no longer needs and the baby goes to adult nutrition in breast milk.
According to this logic, it must be concluded that any milk - a product for kids and babies who need a tangible manifestation of love and care.
And when a person grows up, it becomes a need in the milk.
This logic applies to any milk other than cow.
Let me explain why ...

Cow - is the only thing! In the world there (besides humans) that can give milk from the mother's love for man,
even giving birth to this calf.

In simple terms lactation cows - this is the same psychological process as well as in humans.
Therefore the Vedas is called a cow one of the mothers (a total of 7) person.

According to the Vedic concept of thinking, cow's milk is not only useful, but also contributes to a more subtle, spiritual development of a person.
Why else would he drank great sages, Brahmins and even demigods?
So completely absurd striking out the milk of life.

Why I gave up milk?

In modern culture, the dairy industry is not love cows to the people, but rather the opposite - hatred of people to cows.
Those bullying and experiments that prevail in the meat and dairy industry nervous better not to see.
Therefore, milk and meat are a product of unjustified violence against animals.

Accordingly, the horror that's going on in the minds of animals in a subtle way is transmitted to humans who consume these products.
This makes it difficult introspection, spiritual life, and basically creates a strong, unnecessary interference in the mind.

If the primordial Vedic culture the milk was considered one of the essential and important food,
in modern times, industrial milk is damaging to health, both physical and mental.

I do not mind the milk that cow gave because of their love for the people, but personally I have these cows and people met only a few times in my life.
Therefore, I decided to give up milk, to make your life cleaner from the violence that tolerate cow on an industrial scale.

As soon as I will be able to keep the cow and take care of her, as did the Brahmins in Vedic times,
I was at the same time cease to be vegan and vegetarian will again.

And yet I say milk and dairy products - a clear "No»

! Novel

Tags

See also

New and interesting