Raw foodists a way of life!

I have a son - raw foodists. OH for a year, without disruption. Was covered in psoriasis, TROMBOTSIDY were at zero. It was generally in very poor condition. I was in the hospital - NOTHING. THEN I FOUND THE SITE AND CAM switched to a raw food diet. Also all think that he has got into a sect. I support it. At 34, he looks 25 years. I also gradually turn. ME 60 YEARS had a heart attack, put STAND, pressure, aching feet. I just give up meat and meat products, milk and dairy, soups and sweets. BUT SOMETIMES MORE I eat fish and lots of vegetables and fruits. SOMETIMES NUTS, DRIED FRUITS. TABLETS DRINK SOMETIMES. PRESSURE 110-115 70-75, has lost 12 kg. Can safely reach FLOOR palm SOON COULD NOT back ached, knees stopped hurting. I STILL makes cleaning and grass parasites. DEPOSIT in the intestines and parasites are at all.

Just do not think it's a DIET! It's a lifestyle! The IT TO BELIEVE, much of it to read, watch a film about the murder of animals as they suffer.

I myself still do not feel 100% raw foodists. I'm in a transition period, but 80% of my raw food diet. I feel fine. My son was in a situation with no exit. Psoriasis, the liver, can be said to stop. Platelets were zero. He had no choice but to go without any hesitation on the raw food diet. He did not lose weight, and so it is still a lot of weight, but it began to feel better. There were crises, bile emissions. Then he started to do cleaning (LEMON - castor oil), alkalinity, oils (sesame, in the morning LINEN), OTHER OIL ALSO drink. Certainly poisoned parasites. Instead of 2 capsules - I drank 4-5 in one step. Peel Triad, and then further EVALAR tansy. But the most important spiritual, in my opinion, the most important thing. He practices yoga, poured cold water. He reads a lot of spiritual development. Strength training. In the beginning, when he started - he weighed 57 kg. with growth of 178 is now 65 kg. I'm on the phone, he told me all month, 1, 5. Only then I began to move. It was very difficult, everyone thought that he was in a sect. all tried to persuade him that it is harmful. But he survived it all, and I'm happy for him. And even more happy that he is alive and zdorov.Mne of course, still far from it. Maybe I wrote muddled may have forgotten something. Something like that. Good luck. © Hope

Tags

See also

New and interesting