If you set this date on your iPhone, it will be blocked. Do not do that!

Recently, the world learned about the "glitch" that appears in the current iPhone OS - iOS9. If you set in the settings of the date of January 1, 1970, the smart phone will lock and unlock it will be possible only in specialized service. . Money Website pleads: despite the fact that now you know it, you may have had the idea to check the "glitch" - do not do it! Believe me, going to work. This is the story told in the Facebook user Ivan Iostman:

day before yesterday, on business needs, wandered into Mack Center - pass two nouta in garantiyku. Queue in total acceptance, iPhones rent immediately. So, in front of me stood six lucky holders of 5's and 6's iPhones with the same problem: "Oh, I saw on TV that if you set the date of January 01, 1970, the phone is locked. < Here it is blocked, do something! This is a warranty case, right? .. »

The girls on the acceptance happily replied: "No, non-warranty case, 1500 rubles, half an hour, and we have Save the»

. Six people in a row, Carl! Only in my visit. People "do not do it" and happily listened to the warning did something from which they were warned. By the fourth customer I whinnying loudly. I asked the girl for a long time if they have such an influx, it is clearly linked to the transfer of excitement on

«Rain." In general, the story of a light bulb in his mouth found unexpected remake of roughly the same consequences. Be reasonable!

via www.facebook.com/ivan.iostman/posts/10207551879008178

Tags

See also

New and interesting